Anthem Of The Seas Restaurants Question

I'm sailing on the Anthem at the end of October and was hoping someone could clarify something for me if possible. On the Royal Caribbean website where it talks about the restaurants, it says that the menus listed are just sample menus, does this mean that there are other choices available other than what's listed on the sample menu, and if this is the case, does anyone who has been on the Anthem have any copies of the actual menus that they could upload somewhere for me to look at please?

Thank you.

Do you know if they have a Dining package?

As NCL just really upgraded their dining packages this week, RCI might follow with a new offer.

They now have a system where each ship can have some variable special offers onboard, like 50% off on 1st night and formal nights on Oasis, they do have a general offer that has been running for a while.

It offers 20% OBC for 3 venues, 25% OBC for 4 reservations and 30% OBC when dining on 5 or more occasions. OBC is offered for advance bookings, while discounts at the same % are offered for reservations made onboard and on all a la carte dining checks.

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/dining_discount_packages.pdf

Edited by MADflyer

Saw the image promoting the "up to 30% OBC" in the cruise planner.

I booked three restaurants online yesterday... let's see if this OBC thing works as there was no word about it anymore :)

Me too! I didn't understand the difference between menus (eg American Icon Grill Pacific and Atlantic).

They switch halfway through the cruise. But I have not had success (despite asking several times) figuring out which comes first for all the menus.

Saw the image promoting the "up to 30% OBC" in the cruise planner.

I booked three restaurants online yesterday... let's see if this OBC thing works as there was no word about it anymore :)

Just for info it's as follows.

Book..........

3 Restaurants - 20%

4 Restaurants - 25%

5 Restaurants - 30%

Amount is usually added as OBC to your Onboard account after the first couple of days.

As Izumi is a al la carte I believe they cannot refund your percentage until you have dined there so they know what you spent.

This is only as we did not get our OBC to our account until after we had eaten there.

However we were not too fussed as, as long as it was on there by the end we were happy :)

Just for info it's as follows.

Book..........

3 Restaurants - 20%

4 Restaurants - 25%

5 Restaurants - 30%

Amount is usually added as OBC to your Onboard account after the first couple of days.

As Izumi is a al la carte I believe they cannot refund your percentage until you have dined there so they know what you spent.

This is only as we did not get our OBC to our account until after we had eaten there.

However we were not too fussed as, as long as it was on there by the end we were happy :)

Yes I know it's 20% for 3 bookings. So you pre-booked and you got the OBC within the first days without asking? Can't believe that, it's RCCL ;)