Hotel with view of Port Everglades

Janespup

Hello, I will be cruising on the Oasis with a friend who is a first time cruiser in April. I would love to stay in a hotel where we will be able to see the ship docked in the morning from our room. Any suggestions?

Hello, I will be cruising on the Oasis with a friend who is a first time cruiser in April. I would love to stay in a hotel where we will be able to see the ship docked in the morning from our room. Any suggestions?

Hyatt Pier 66.

Crowne Plaza would have the best view of the Oasis. If you don't manage to get a room that faces the port, then the pool deck is on the 4th or 5th floor and it faces the port. The Hyatt Pier 66 would have the next best view, albeit from several blocks further away in the other direction and not as broadside an angle. Higher rooms at the Hilton Marina would see the port but you would be looking at the Oasis from directly astern, and a Princess ship might also be in the way.

Hyatt 66 will provide a lot of nice views and if the main reason for me was to select a hotel to see ships I would recommend that one. Another one where you can see ships arriving and returning from is Lago Mar which I highly recommend but again it is to view them sailing in and out of the port.

Keith

We have stayed at the Embassy Suites twice and had a port view of the Ships. It is in the distance, but, can see them.

We wanted to have a better view and stay somewhere else this upcoming cruise, but, the prices of other hotels:eek:

We booked the Embassy Suites last November (for our upcoming August cruise) and got it for three adults for $149. (before all the taxes). Probably end up paying close to $170ish when all is said and done.

So we just rebooked the Embassy on our own, got loyalty points and hope once again for a great view.

Good luck.

Edited by Lionesss