Persian Gardens Question

sbswartz

We are packing now for our Baltic Cruise leaving this Sunday on the Silhouette. This is our first time in Aqua Class and we are planning on using the Persian Gardens. To go from our cabin to the Persian Gardens do we wear our bathing suits (assuming we are going in the saunas) with shorts/tee shirts or a cover-up? In October on the Reflection we saw several people wearing their robes (the ones that come in the cabin) in the elevators but we don't want to do that. Also, if we just want to relax in the heated lounges and enjoy the views, do we wear our regular clothes or a swimsuit/cover-up? Thanks in advance for your help. We are looking forward to trying something new and different this time around.

Cabin robes are for use in the cabin..

spa distributed robes/slippers are for use in the spa/PG area...if they provide them

Most likely use your own bathing suit, flip flops, and coverup for use in spa, solarium and outdoor pool area..

PG environment includes dry heated relaxtion beds (benches only on M class) steam rooms, sauna and showers...bathing suit and cover up work fine and towels are provided in the PG

heated loungers might be warm for shorts...we usually put a towel down and wear swimsuit.

they have a nice locker room if you prefer to wear shorts/top and want to change there

have a great cruise...we enjoy PG spa, solarium on all our cruises...Silho is a great ship!

I usually wear my swimsuit, cover up and sandals when going to the spa, then leave the cover up in a locker and use the provided spa robe to go into the Persian Garden. I hang the robe on a hook while in the Persian Garden, so it's available when I return to the locker room. When I lay on one of the headed beds I'll lay on a towel that's available for use there.

Love the Persian Garden, have a wonderful cruise!

My wife and I sailed the Silhouette in November 2015 on a Transatlantic. The spa offered one size fits all robes and did not have flip-flops for men. There were only pink lip-flops (for women) available. I was a bit heavier then, than I am now, but the robe did not close completely in the front. I suggest that before you decide to leave your cabin robe in the cabin, you may wish to check the available robes at the spa. We also cruised in aqua class and found that we could walk down the aqua class corridor and up some steps into the spa (Persian gardens) area should you feel uncomfortable wearing a robe and bathing suit in more public spaces. The changing rooms have lockers and shower facilities so I wore my bathing suit and cabin robe to the spa, brought a change of clothes in the bag provided in your cabin and used the spa facilities before going to my cabin. It freed up the shower in the cabin for my wife.

We enjoy the Silhouette and the art work around the ship. We found the staff at Blu to be very attentive and willing to assist us in whatever ways they could. When it became so busy at dinner time, aqua class and suite guests were sharing Blu on that cruise, performers were entertaining us in the waiting area. Our cabin attendants were outstanding and always ready to do whatever we needed to make our cabin and Silhouette experience a pleasure. My experiences with the spa (as related above) were not what I believe Celebrity wants as an aqua class experience; but this was a minor inconvenience relative to the overall experience of our cruise.

Bon Voyage!