Luggage tag holders!!!!!!

For all of you in a quandary (on the other post with a different title) about the agony of printing the luggage tags and how to get them on the bag, here is your solution; no tape, staples, 20# paper, laminating, carpentry, laminectomy, or herniation required!!! :D

http://www.cruisecritic.com/store/product.cfm?ID=46

Go to the top of the Cruise Critic site page to the main menu tab area. (Reviews, Find a Cruise, etc). Look on the far right and click on 'Community'. Scroll down to 'Store' and click in. Here you will find all types of dandy trinkets for cruising - plastic luggage tag pockets with loops - being one of them.

I have had these since they quit sending tags in the mail and bought extra for the 'just in case' moment. I print up, fold as recommended, slid them into the pouch, and put in my carry on (with the passports and cruise documents). Don't forget the loops supplied to affix to the luggage handle. Once at the cruise terminal, I pop them on our luggage (and carry-on's in case I lose my mind) and off we go. So far they fit Royal Caribbean and Princess luggage tags very nicely.

Problem solved, no blood spilled, no one got hurt. So much easier than making the early morning walk of shame to the hotel front desk to borrow a stapler.

I could give you little tips on the wonders of Eagle Creek packing envelopes and pouches, but that is a whole different post. :p

I too have them however I don't feel the plastic loop secures the tag well enough, I still use a zip tie but live the tag itself .

We do the same. Another great tip....

Use discount code "NOSEY" and you will get 25% off your order. ;)

I don't have time to order online for my upcoming trip. Does anyone know if I can buy something like this at a common retail location (Target, Bed Bath Beyond, etc)?

Order the tags now for next time. Meanwhile, toss in a small roll of clear plastic tape, like Scotch brand tape or similar. You can probably find it at the Dollar Store or Walmart. I like the 2" wide clear package tape and you can also use it to cover the printed tags after you fold them.

When you arrive at the port, whip out your roll of tape and wrap it several times around the ends of the tags after you loop it through the bag handle.

As mentioned above, alternatively, can borrow a stapler from the hotel. Walk of shame indeed! :D

I have my tag holders from the Cruise Critic Store ready for my next cruise.

I got mine from Amazon and they have lasted quite a while.

Same here and had to order another set...not because they broke or wore out but because in all my "organization" skills and a couple of those bins that I use for items that get carried on each cruise the luggage tags have gone missing. We cruise in less than two weeks so we just received the new ones. I know as soon as I start hauling everything out to pack, the luggage tags will suddenly appear. :(

I don't have time to order online for my upcoming trip. Does anyone know if I can buy something like this at a common retail location (Target, Bed Bath Beyond, etc)?

I ordered on Thursday with Amazon Prime and had them on Saturday.