A bad day on a cruise

pfm18

I'd like to believe that there are no bad cruises (though I've only been on one so don't shoot me here) just people with bad attitudes on cruises.

There are people with bad attitudes everywhere, no escaping that. But it's a lot easier to deal with that when I'm at sea with a delicious frozen drink! ;)

There are people with bad attitudes everywhere, no escaping that. But it's a lot easier to deal with that when I'm at sea with a delicious frozen drink! ;)

Preferably with alcohol in it, makes everything bad on a cruise/vacation tolerable. :p ;):D

I disagree!! If I'm having a bad day on a cruise, then I'm gonna be extra mad because of all the money spent to be on this trip!! It depends what a bad day is defined as!

With all the cruises u have listed under your signature looks like you haven't had to many bad days at sea 😉

sorry gotta disagree. I was on a cruise a couple of years ago that started out as a 7 day and ended in a 5 day that never went to any ports and the ship had all kinds of cases of noro.

Luckily both the Mrs and I didn't get sick and used my last week of vacation time.

I would have much rather been in work that week.

Bill

A bad cruise for me would be if I or my husband got norovirus. So far we haven't gotten it. I did get a sinus infection the last 3 days of a 10 da cruise and then the week after the cruise had to go to Urgent care because it got worse. We were at a timeshare in Florida that week and I was very sick the entire week. I guess I got the " germ " while on the ship.

A bad cruise for me would be if I or my husband got norovirus. So far we haven't gotten it. I did get a sinus infection the last 3 days of a 10 da cruise and then the week after the cruise had to go to Urgent care because it got worse. We were at a timeshare in Florida that week and I was very sick the entire week. I guess I got the " germ " while on the ship.

I have had noro and I can honestly say it didn't affect my cruise much at all.

With all the cruises u have listed under your signature looks like you haven't had to many bad days at sea 😉

Hmmmm....I would say that only one was bad...but I was a teenager so I digress!!! Others have maybe had a bad day here and there. But if I'm going to have bad day, the last place I want it is on vacation!

We've had a bad day on a cruise, would MUCH have preferred work. Dh broke his arm and tore out his rotator cuff at the whirlpool area. NO FUN! He was in pain for the duration.

Yes a person can have a bad day anywhere.