Carnival comedy club.

SRcruise

Will carnival allow my 16 and 17 year olds in the adult comedy show if I am with them?

The adult comedy shows are rated 18+. The Punchliner host announces this many times and the taped announcement by George Lopez also states this. Therefore, your under 18 children should not go, with or without you.

Besides the age rating, the venue fills up, so your under 18 children should not be occupying seats for those who are over 18.

Take them to the Family Shows. They're often funnier than the adult shows anyway.

The adult comedy shows are rated 18+. The Punchliner host announces this many times and the taped announcement by George Lopez also states this. Therefore, your under 18 children should not go, with or without you.

Besides the age rating, the venue fills up, so your under 18 children should not be occupying seats for those who are over 18.

Take them to the Family Shows. They're often funnier than the adult shows anyway.

Very true about the family shows. Many times they use adult language and not really funny more shock value which gets boring after a while

I've seen kids allowed on some ships and on other ships there has been a strict enforcement of the 18 and older rule. It will depend on how your particular sailing handles it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just got off the Breeze on the 14th and I went to the adult comedy shows a couple of times with my 18 and almost 20 year old daughters. They are rated 18 and over for very good reason. The language and the content can be over the top even for the adults. They made an announcement that if you were easily offended, this was not the show for you.

One couple brought their young son who couldn't have been more than 11 or 12, and I don't even want to say what happened, but I felt really bad for the kid!

We just got off the Breeze on the 14th and I went to the adult comedy shows a couple of times with my 18 and almost 20 year old daughters. They are rated 18 and over for very good reason. The language and the content can be over the top even for the adults. They made an announcement that if you were easily offended, this was not the show for you.

One couple brought their young son who couldn't have been more than 11 or 12, and I don't even want to say what happened, but I felt really bad for the kid!

Irresponsible parenting all I can say

I don't get why people are in such a rush to have there kids grow up. :rolleyes:

I know, I know. They hear all the language on the street, at school, some even at home. :eek:

I wouldn't want to sit next to your KID at one of these shows. :o :(

Their time will come.

In my experiences, it really depends on the ship. Some have employees checking at the door, some do not.

On the Pride a few years ago, one family thought it would be fine for their 13 and 12 year old boys to be with them at the adult show. Not surprisingly, the comedian immediately went dirty and made the parents the main part of his show.

I don't think you would want them in there,it gets pretty raunchy.

Is it just me or are a lot of the comedians on Carnival just not that funny anymore. They seem to over rely on the use of the F word and really not have very good material. You may see one good one out of every five, but that's being kind.

If any under 18 year olds want my seat, they can have it.

In my experiences, it really depends on the ship. Some have employees checking at the door, some do not.

On the Pride a few years ago, one family thought it would be fine for their 13 and 12 year old boys to be with them at the adult show. Not surprisingly, the comedian immediately went dirty and made the parents the main part of his show.

We have seen this happen before and the parents deserve what they get.

Very true about the family shows. Many times they use adult language and not really funny more shock value which gets boring after a while

Its not just adult "language", because I'm sure they've heard it all before. But there is a lot of adult "subjects" (i.e. sexual). I would feel uncomfortable having someone that young sitting near me, let alone my own kids. I've had my late 20-something daughters sitting near me and I felt uncomfortable laughing at some of the subjects. And I'm sure they did too.

Its not a place for underage kids to be with or without their parents.