New ship and improvements

deliver42

I just read the news item on CC and hope they are all true. I'm seriously considering the Seaside, or even the Divinia for Dec,2017. The fact they are making the ships more "Americanized" sound great. I know, from this forum, they have improved a lot, but their website is still a disaster. I can't wait for improvements there.

I just read the news item on CC and hope they are all true. I'm seriously considering the Seaside, or even the Divinia for Dec,2017. The fact they are making the ships more "Americanized" sound great. I know, from this forum, they have improved a lot, but their website is still a disaster. I can't wait for improvements there.

The new website will be launching later this year.

Don`t hold your breath for the website! the UK site is still a disaster having waited over 3 years for it to be improved.

The new booking system has been released and my TA told me it is a night and day difference compared to MSC's old system. I can only pass along the information I received from MSC USA that the new website will be launched towards the end of the year,,,let's hope they follow through this time Sidari!!!:rolleyes:

"We feel we've made huge improvements in food, with more menus geared towards North American tastes."

UGH! The thing I loved about my MSC cruise was that it was different than the other major cruise lines....they say they don't want to compete with the majors , but find their niche....sounds as if they are going after the majors table scraps....I hope they don't change too much, because our MSC cruise was pretty near perfect.

"We feel we've made huge improvements in food, with more menus geared towards North American tastes."

UGH! The thing I loved about my MSC cruise was that it was different than the other major cruise lines....they say they don't want to compete with the majors , but find their niche....sounds as if they are going after the majors table scraps....I hope they don't change too much, because our MSC cruise was pretty near perfect.

So true in many regards. Part of what made the experience different were small things (for us, anyway) like the variety of buffet food that was not the standard fare... DW consumed her fare's worth in fresh mozzarella and prosciutto.. which is not something that we have seen on the other lines we have been on thus far... It's the small things, really... :)

Hopefully they only mean on sailings out of the US. I like the Mediterranean menus. No of dense to Americans but if I wanted American food I'd go to the US or book a US cruise line.

Mike ... They did the same here for travel agents, went to one of the cruise shows late last year and one of the travel agents there said their New MSC system was just as bad as before! so who knows.

Mike ... They did the same here for travel agents, went to one of the cruise shows late last year and one of the travel agents there said their New MSC system was just as bad as before! so who knows.

That's odd,,,my TA loves the fact that he can now see every stateroom that's available for any particular booking and a host of other new features that MSCBook offers. It's supposed to be on-line on June 30th here in the states.

My TA hates having to deal with MSC! When I booked a cruise with X he said he was delighted I'd decided to change companies!