Silhouette C2 cabin 2105 or 1046

BuddyR

I currently have cabin 1046 with a slightly larger angled balcony on the Silhouette. Cabin 2105 has just become available with a larger balcony near the aft elevators. I have read one negative review concerning smoke and noise in the early morning from the oceanview cafe above; other reviews are positive. Has anyone else experience a lot of smoke or noise from this cabin?

Laura

I currently have cabin 1046 with a slightly larger angled balcony on the Silhouette. Cabin 2105 has just become available with a larger balcony near the aft elevators. I have read one negative review concerning smoke and noise in the early morning from the oceanview cafe above; other reviews are positive. Has anyone else experience a lot of smoke or noise from this cabin?

Laura

Stateroom 2105 is an excellent room with a great location. We were in a similar area on the ship back in 2012, and loved the location. Both have bed by the back, but 1046 is way up forward. 2105 near aft elevators, convenient to the martini bar and all the evening dining.

I've been in 2106 and 2110 and I LOVED the location of those cabins. I never heard any noise coming from upstairs. BF said he heard footsteps once or twice but that was it. The best part of those cabins was being so close to the buffet for quick snacks and the pool bar for exercising our drink packages :p Can't comment on the smoke as these cabins are on the other side.

You would probably get better results if you started another thread with that title.

Did that about two weeks ago with no results. Thought I might add it in here in case the right person read it. Just looking for info as we are off in another 10 days.