Sea-Tac to Pier 66- large group

mikeymike88

Does anyone know the best method of transportation from the airport to Pier 66 for a group of 7 adults? I've looked at some of the recommended options on this forum, but most of them are for cars or smaller vehicles and I'm thinking a private van or multiple cars would be needed since we will all have our own luggage. We would also like to stop at a grocery store on the way to the port, do any of the companies allow this? Thanks for the help!

shuttle express.com and ask for an exclusive van. Another new service is

speedi shuttle.com and you can price a private van online. You can also call

bayview limosine as they have vans and do this all the time.

In 2010 we used A1 Airport Limousine Services. The driver picked us up at the airport to take us to the hotel. We asked if he could stop at a grocery store so we could buy sodas and waters and he said Costco would be better. He took us there and we waited while half our party was went in, then continued to the hotel when they were done. I thought it was very nice of him to do this and we tipped him well. We were very pleased with all the drivers (SeaTac to hotel, hotel to pier, pier to SeaTac). We had a large group (23 people) and told them how many were in each segment and they brought the appropriate vehicles.

I had used A1 Airport Limousine Services previously on a couple of business trips so that's why we used them on our vacation. I don't know if they are still in business.

Sunny - A1 Airport Limousine Services

airportlimoservices@gmail.com

206-399-1261 (Cell)

206-334-4433 (Bus)

any reason why you can't split up for this drive? Price the option of a 8-10 pax van as well as 2 towncars.

STILA has the towncar contract at SeaTac so they always have various sized vehicles in the airport garage. A towncar is $45 to downtown (pier 66 is considered downtown).

http://www.portseattle.org/Sea-Tac/Parking-and-Transportation/Ground-Transportation/Pages/Taxis-and-Limos.aspx

For transportation in Seattle from airport or piers

we have successfully used AJ TOWNCAR SERVICE at (206) 697-5577 (ask for AJ). He is always prompt and has a nice black towncar that seats 4 comfortably for about $45 from airport to Pier 91 or $20 plus tip from downtown hotels to Pier 91(or van for larger group-more money-Seats 10 I believe) . Really like him. You can reserve, with no money down. Give him a try and you will be happy you did ;) Tell him Charlene says helloooooo