Holland America Board's Future Cruise Listing updated June 26th, 2015

kazu

Linda M and Dave Prinsendam November 9 15 nights

(I can't believe I didn't add us earlier....we have our air and insurance, so there's no going back!)

happy to add you to my favourite ship in the fleet. :) :)

enjoy :)

Thanks for doing this great feature of the HAL board!!

Amsterdam-September 30, 2016- 48 days Tales of the South Pacific-our 50th Anniversary cruise-dchip

FYI-We are cruising June 18 on our actual anniversary with our kids and grands. We all share the same anniversary! The South Pacific is just the two of us. Our dream cruise. We love islands and there are a lot on this cruise. :D

Cheers, Denise

Hi Jacqui.

There are two and the cruise we are on is being marketed as 21-Day Viking Sagas & Voyage Of The Midnight Sun, which is a combination of two connecting cruises; 7 Day Viking Sagas departing on the 22nd May and 14 Day Voyage Of The Midnight Sun departs on the 29th May! You are right, there is another Voyage Of The Midnight Sun on 17th July but we are not taking that one - yet!!!!

Cheers

Thanks for doing this great feature of the HAL board!!

Amsterdam-September 30, 2016- 48 days Tales of the South Pacific-our 50th Anniversary cruise-dchip

FYI-We are cruising June 18 on our actual anniversary with our kids and grands. We all share the same anniversary! The South Pacific is just the two of us. Our dream cruise. We love islands and there are a lot on this cruise. :D

Cheers, Denise

happy to add this for you Denise. Since your June 18th is such a special occasion, if you want to post the details on that one, I can add it to the Future Cruise Listing for you as well :)

Hi Jacqui.

There are two and the cruise we are on is being marketed as 21-Day Viking Sagas & Voyage Of The Midnight Sun, which is a combination of two connecting cruises; 7 Day Viking Sagas departing on the 22nd May and 14 Day Voyage Of The Midnight Sun departs on the 29th May! You are right, there is another Voyage Of The Midnight Sun on 17th July but we are not taking that one - yet!!!!

Cheers

thanks. I did clue in and post but you probably missed it. Sorry for my not "getting it" right away.

much appreciated :)

ExpectGREATthings & Beyondthe7seas will be onboard the Eurodam sailing February 7th for a 14 day collectors cruise. Watching the Super Bowl at sea. Go Packers!

thanks - I will be happy to add this one for you.

Back to see if HAL has changed....Koningsdam, October 13, 2016.

I need some help here. You didn't name the cruise or the # of days and I can't find a Koningsdam cruise that leaves Oct. 13th.

There are 2 that leave October 12th - 12 day Med Mosaic and 28 day Med Treasures and Passage to America. Are you on one of these?

I haven't heard back from you and you don't have a HAL sailing in your signature. The date you gave is not a HAL cruise date.

Please let me know if you are on the October 12th sailing or if it is a different sailing. I can't get you on the F.C.L. without the information. thanks.

I need some help here. You didn't name the cruise or the # of days and I can't find a Koningsdam cruise that leaves Oct. 13th.

There are 2 that leave October 12th - 12 day Med Mosaic and 28 day Med Treasures and Passage to America. Are you on one of these?

Jacqui, Cruisinetta appears to be offline but I tried a quick search and she's on the roll call for NOVEMBER 13. Not quite sure why she would spell out October when she meant November but it looks like that's what happened.

I would assume the 10-DAY SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN SEAFARER unless you hear otherwise.

Roy

Edited by rafinmd