Chat with Royal Caribbean?

I was hoping to use online chat to communicate with Royal Caribbean. However, I can't find that option anywhere on their website.

Am I overlooking it or does it not exist? I want to chat with them via a media that will leave me with a record of what is discussed.

I got a quote from them on Tuesday for a cruise....I booked it last night. However, I just tallied up the cost and my reservation is for approx. 30% more than what I was quoted on Tuesday. The difference is not taxes and port fees, I already checked that. Plus, we don't appear to have any OBC and the current promotion gives you OBC.

I didn't ask the price last night, because I didn't think it would change....I thought they would use the quote that was given to me on Tuesday.

I accept responsibility for not asking, now I just want to fix it. I don't want a bunch of emails back and forth, so I'm hoping to find a live chat option.

Long story, long (vs. long story, short)....does anyone else see live chat on their website?

I was hoping to use online chat to communicate with Royal Caribbean. However, I can't find that option anywhere on their website.

Am I overlooking it or does it not exist? I want to chat with them via a media that will leave me with a record of what is discussed.

I got a quote from them on Tuesday for a cruise....I booked it last night. However, I just tallied up the cost and my reservation is for approx. 30% more than what I was quoted on Tuesday. The difference is not taxes and port fees, I already checked that. Plus, we don't appear to have any OBC and the current promotion gives you OBC.

I didn't ask the price last night, because I didn't think it would change....I thought they would use the quote that was given to me on Tuesday.

I accept responsibility for not asking, now I just want to fix it. I don't want a bunch of emails back and forth, so I'm hoping to find a live chat option.

Long story, long (vs. long story, short)....does anyone else see live chat on their website?

Cruise prices can change daily. If you were quoted one price on Tuesday and did not place a hold (which would hold that price) and booked two days later, the price could have very well increased.

Cruise prices can change daily. If you were quoted one price on Tuesday and did not place a hold (which would hold that price) and booked two days later, the price could have very well increased.

The agent I spoke to said she can't hold bookings, I had asked for a courtesy hold. She said that I needed to put down a deposit to hold the cabins.

Oddly enough, my balconies went down a little, but we have 2 family rooms that went up...quite a bit.

Oh well, wish me luck!

The agent I spoke to said she can't hold bookings, I had asked for a courtesy hold. She said that I needed to put down a deposit to hold the cabins.

Oddly enough, my balconies went down a little, but we have 2 family rooms that went up...quite a bit.

Oh well, wish me luck!

Sorry...but this is correct..you can only do a courtesy hold online.

Best of luck and remember to keep check when you do make a reservation to take advantage of any discounts that might apply from time to time. But prices can and do change...so you need to be your advocate...this is when owning your own booking vs a TA comes in handy...JMHO

They don't want you to have that record....they want deniability.:(