Fttf

arkjeweler

I have been watching for it for a few months and just so happened there was one available today for our January 10 Breeze sailing. With seeing so many others snagging them today for different cruises it tells me CCL just raised a lot of quick cash that is 100% profit.

I have been watching for it for a few months and just so happened there was one available today for our January 10 Breeze sailing. With seeing so many others snagging them today for different cruises it tells me CCL just raised a lot of quick cash that is 100% profit.

I agree with you! It is great news to have an optional offering to help keep their cruise rates low! :D

Just curious...I know previous people have said they could see how many tickets were left. Does anyone see that on theirs? I was curious to see how many of the ones for my cruise were left.

On mine it showed only one available when I bought mine.

Just curious...I know previous people have said they could see how many tickets were left. Does anyone see that on theirs? I was curious to see how many of the ones for my cruise were left.

I got my today for the Breeze 1/30/2016. I was in a hurry to get to the check out that I forgot to see how many were left. Now, if I go back and do a mock booking it doesn't specify how many are left. Weird?:eek:

I've been checking multiple times a day and had checked twice today when I got a text message from a friend that it's available. One for each cabin 4/15/16, booyah! My sister's and friend's first cruise. Yay! :D