Free double upgrade to balcony by Royal

I just cancelled an OV to a guaranteed balcony for $100 more. I lost the $100 OBC as well but I'm happy because I didn't really like the cabin I was assigned anyway. It's a Tassie cruise in Jan 2017 on Radiance for $1932 for two.

Hi Christodan, Good pricing,it will be a very good cruise.I know someone who is booked on that cruise.

Cheers Deb

Hi Christodan, Good pricing,it will be a very good cruise.I know someone who is booked on that cruise.

Cheers Deb

Thanks. I was originally looking at the ovation cruises but they were out of my price bracket, so this is my "consolation" cruise. ;)

Christodan,

Great price. The Ovation's prices have just sky rocketed since they were first announced, lots of the categories sold out and that drives the prices higher.

Edited by MicCanberra

Christodan,

Great price. The Ovation's prices have just sky rocketed since they were first announced, lots of the categories sold out and that drives the prices higher.

Yeah, I don't know why they didn't have sampler cruises.

Christodan,

Just checked the Ovation repo cruise prices and they are still the same as last month.

Checked the Voyager repo in 2017 and balcony price went up $1200, JS up by $1700 (about what the 50% discount on 2nd passenger was). Now almost same price as Ovation.

Similar thing has happened to all other cruises.

Waiting for next sale to say prices have been slashed:rolleyes:

Just checked the Ovation repo cruise prices and they are still the same as last month.

Checked the Voyager repo in 2017 and balcony price went up $1200, JS up by $1700 (about what the 50% discount on 2nd passenger was). Now almost same price as Ovation.

Similar thing has happened to all other cruises.

Waiting for next sale to say prices have been slashed:rolleyes:

Yes, the repo cruises were the best value for the Ovation in terms of $/night. As you say, we can all wait for the next run of sales with prices slashed just after the prices went up.:D

Yes, the repo cruises were the best value for the Ovation in terms of $/night. As you say, we can all wait for the next run of sales with prices slashed just after the prices went up.:D

Ah, yes but then you need to factor in a flight either to or from :)