Favorite/least favorite thing

I have another:

Favorite: The warm weather and humidity (good for the skin especially when I'm traveling during winter months where it's cold and dry in Colorado)

Least: The way the humidity makes it so my hair never dries and I can't keep it straight, so I have to buy and pack extra hair products to keep my thick curly hair from being completely out of control. I just realized as I'm working on packing for my cruise that this is the main reason I've started to dislike formal night...I can never look like I'm dressed up because I can't do my hair, and therefore always feel like I'm putting on fancy clothes and shoes but not bothering to do all the usual girly hair and make up I'd normally be able to accomplish at home. This is also why I don't bother taking the formal pictures.

Favorite is sailing away with my wife and thinking about how blessed we are to sail.

Least is having to wait for all the ship excursion people to disembark in ports.

Happy Sails to You'

OOOEEE Baby :D:D Bob and Phyl

Could add many items to favorite, but if need to pick favotite...

Favorite : Even when not cruising, I look forward to when we have theatre booked...which is a once in awhile thing. So on the ship, I love how there is a nice dinner and show every night

Least Favorite: Returning home of course

Favorite - standing on my balcony and realizing that the ship is pulling away from the dock. Yeah! We're off!

Least Favorite - the T-shirt, watch, jewelry. etc. sales they offer, trying to convince passengers that they are a once in a lifetime opportunity. Fact is, they sell the same junk for the same prices every cruise!

Favorite for me is being out on the ocean, surrounded by the smell and feel of salt water and the sound the ship makes swishing through the waves. :)

Least favorite - when the toilets all get clogged or won't flush on board! UGH! :mad: :eek: