Favorite/least favorite thing

If you had to choose one single item-place-or event for your favorite and for your least favorite about Royal Caribbean what would that be:cool:

Favorite : That distinct bing that you hear when getting on to the ship! To me this is my official vacation announcement.

Least Favorite : The pricing for the extras you get hit with- charging you for beach towels if you leave one - cost of drink packages - fresh oj - you get the idea.

Favorite is their ship layout and design which I find easy to navigate and beautiful to look at.

Least favorite is their casual lunch options (Voyager Class) as I really like the fresh burgers and dogs and pizza on Princess. Princess' International Cafe also offer great salads too...we never go to their buffet for lunch!

Favorite - seeing the ship for the first time on the way to the pier, even if it's a ship I have been before and playing the how name Diamonds (tanzanite etc.) international can we count in this port game with DH.

Least favorite - fighting the crowds on the promenade during the 50% off tee shirt sale. Should say fighting through the crowds...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by dodgersmom

Favorite: I don't have to cook all week. Eating by the window in the windjammer. And I like the guy who says "washy washy" at the buffet (we now call hand sanitizer washy washy at home). And the promenade.

Least favorite: seasickness, although that's not specific to Royal. So I think I'd say their wait time on the phone, and the excursion desk people on the ship-they were some of the rudest customer service people I've interacted with and also the only rude employees on the whole ship.

Favorite: the moment I walk onto the ship from the gangway the first time, followed closely by my first glimpse of the ship (or any ship lol!).

Least favorite: getting the disembarkation info and knowing the party is over.

Favorite: Boarding the ship on Day One

Least Favorite: Leaving the ship on Day Seven

Yep I normally do longer than 7, but hate when they drag me off kicking and screaming.

Shortly doing my longest 34 days [not RCCL] wonder if I'll feel any different and ready to go home.

I suspect not.

1. Favorites, boarding the ship and "bing". :D

2. Looking out from the balcony and the utter piece of being out in the middle of an ocean.

1. Least favorite, getting home and realizing no one but me will make the bed.

2. Announcements, unless they are by the captain.

Favorite: Besides seeing ship for first time...sitting by pool

late afternoon drink in hand when it's quiet...first seating people already getting

ready for dinner.

Least: Disembarkation info on last day, walking off ship, driving

away from ship...you get the picture.

Favorite Part: 15 minutes after Muster, That's when I feel like the my vacation has really started.

Least Favorite: Disembarkation. I long for the day we can leave the ship just like a hotel.