Diamond Lounge

I just want to emphasize that children are not supposed to get demoted to the level of their earned points. They are supposed to keep the level that their parents had on the child's 18th birthday. Any apparent demotion is supposed to be because Royal missed unlinking the child after their 18th birthday, and the child gained a level they should not have had. The demotion has nothing to do with the child's point level, or lack thereof.

Interesting. I have 2 Daughters and one doesn't cruise as much as her sister and when she turned 18 she only got the 36 C & A points that she earned in her own right so she is only a platinum . Her 17yr old sister is a diamond and should stay a diamond when she turns 18 as she has earned 106 points in her own right.And is not just a Diamond because of how many points her parents have.

Edited by Jasp 0401

• 1 month later...
Does everyone living at the same address share the same level, DH and I are diamond and my mum lives in the annexe, will she also be diamond?

It is only supposed to be children or significant other. That being said...mistakes have been known to happen.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Spouses have the same C & A. My husband is D+ because of me, I cruise more than he does but since we're married and live at the same address, we have the same status. So if your kids are not D or not in a full suite (GS and above) they and their spouses won't have access to the Diamond Lounge.

Full Suites do not have access to DL

Diamonds do not have access to CL

Diamonds & D+ do not have access to SL

Pinnacles get to eat bon bons on the bridge :sly:

And yes, full suites who are also diamond and up can visit DL

Edited by John&LaLa