Waterslides - Metal sliders on straps on swimwear

Ladies! We all know that 85% of women's swimwear has adjustable straps with metal sliders. Are we still able to ride the water slides on the BA and GA or do you get turned away?

We'll be on the Escape and I'm assuming the same rules will apply.

I had zero issue on the Epic slides.

One sure fire way of not getting turned around is to remove said items of swimwear before proceding down the slide, or better still at the begining of the queue, that way maybe you will get to the front quicker, i'm sure i would prefer you in front of me .....lol :p :D

I'm going to say no, men are turned away for metal grommets/rivets on their pockets.

To be safe, find a swimsuit that does not have metal on the shoulder straps. None of my bathing suits have them (Lands End).

The metal will scratch the slides and if it were to get caught on something it could cause serious injuries.

The no metal rule only applies to the freefall water slide.

• Like 1

I was on the Getaway last week and I wear the bandeau tops from Victorias Secret. It has the metal clip on the back. I was not turned away on any of the slides :) All jewelry does have to be removed. And totally not what you ask, but you have to weight 99lbs. as well. My 12 year old was sent back down :(

• Like 1

Don't you have to wear some type of back pad? I've seen that in pics from te BA and GA...

The back boards were only on the Breakaway, I never saw them on my Getaway cruise. They also don't make you wear them anymore, but I guess you could wear it to cover up the metal pieces on swimsuit straps.