RCL booking site down?

Hi all, not sure if this is the right place to post but is anyone else having problems with the booking site?

For the last week I have been unable to get into the "Plan a cruise" part of the site to search for cruises for next year. I have tried on my Mac, my Windows PC and my phone, on my home internet, at work and also on 4G on my phone so I know it's not me.

Parts of the site are working but anything to do with bookings new or existing just don't load.

Anyone else?

Paul.

I have encountered issues myself, one time it is up next down and not on weekends when they normally do maintenance. I was thinking anyone making final payments, better call and speak to someone and not rely on the web site. Even if I booked directly instead of with our TA, I would always call the agent to make a payment.

Hi all, not sure if this is the right place to post but is anyone else having problems with the booking site?

For the last week I have been unable to get into the "Plan a cruise" part of the site to search for cruises for next year. I have tried on my Mac, my Windows PC and my phone, on my home internet, at work and also on 4G on my phone so I know it's not me.

Parts of the site are working but anything to do with bookings new or existing just don't load.

Anyone else?

Paul.

I just went and did a mock booking with no troubles. Went as far as entering guest information.

What are you specifically trying to search for?

Edited by Ourusualbeach

I just went and did a mock booking with no troubles. Went as far as entering guest information.

What are you specifically trying to search for?

Looking at cruise deals for next year, when I log into my account and go to plan a cruise I end up at this URL :

https://secure.royalcaribbean.co.uk/vanity/cruises?cS=NAVBAR

Which is just a completely blank page. As I say I've tried it on enough devices to know the problem isn't my end so I'm a little confused. I even rang my father and got him to try and he encountered the same issue.

Looking at cruise deals for next year, when I log into my account and go to plan a cruise I end up at this URL :

Which is just a completely blank page. As I say I've tried it on enough devices to know the problem isn't my end so I'm a little confused. I even rang my father and got him to try and he encountered the same issue.

Try doing searches without logging in. (I just tried on the Uk site and it works). Must be an issue if you are logged in.

Didn't realize you were trying on the UK site. Most here will respond that the US site is working fine.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Blank page for me too.

Try doing searches without logging in.

Didn't realize you were trying on the UK site. Most here will respond that the US site is working fine.

Thanks, hadn't considered that, pretty poor that it's been down for nearly a week without any website warning to customers.

Blank page for me too.

Yay, it's not just me then :)

Hopefully it'll be up soon, I prefer to book online so I can check it all myself and we want to book a cruise on the Oasis for next year.