Navigator of the Seas

Wait until you get onboard... The prices were noticeably cheaper than the pre purchase online.

Also, wait a day if you board late. Not much time to get your days worth on boarding day. (our experience at least).

furthermore until she gets out of Texas waters( somewhere in the middle of dinner) the drink choices are very limited. oh the grumbling I got from Mr Spook when Jack Daniel's wasn't an option right away!

Yes, Windjammer and Cafe Promenade will be open for lunch when you board.

You cannot pay by the minute for Internet. Packages only.

Comedy shows and bingo are offered several times during the cruise. Bingo is not free. There is a lot of free entertainment.

There may be a few lines, like waiting for an elevator at the close of shows, or waiting for a tender. I don't think I feel crowded most of the time.

We use Galveston Park N Cruise. It's right across from the terminal. Easy walk, no shuttle.

Ditto on the Park N Cruise. Love the ease. You can park and walk 2 blocks with you luggage. We did last May. Easy, Peasy.

For Internet package pricing, go to royalcaribbean.com and login to your cruise account. Once there, click on your the link for your cruise under "Your Reservation" section on the left. Next, look for the "Cruise Planner" tab. Click on that, then click on the "Get Started" button. From there, you should be able to browse all the extras for your cruise, including Internet packages. We are on the Oct 18th sailing and it's $140 ($20/day) for one concurrent device. It's $210 ($30/day) for two concurrent devices. You must buy it for all days, and that's the total price - no taxes or service charges.

I was hesitant to book that in advance knowing there's usually been a C&A Discount on Internet. Not that 15% or so is going to allow us to retire early, but every bit saved is that much more to spend elsewhere. ;)