How receptive are Bar Tenders to making MY receipt Drink

FireEater

So, will the bar tenders make a drink recipe that I give them?

I found one on another cruise line called "Speak Easy". It is called a martini, but it is as close as a martini as I am the CEO of Apple Computers....but boy, was it good.

The bartenders will be happy to do whatever you say.

I ask for one I created myself in a roll call contest. I named it Drunken Pirate. I have had one many times on different ships. I have to tell them exactly how to make it. But no complaints so far.

There will be no problem at the Martini Bar and that you have the Premium Beverage package. I would choose a time that is quiet at the bar to explain the drink to the bartender and would give a couple of dollars as a tip. They will remember the tips and it does lead to better service.

They make me a drink that is 1/3 Bailey's, 1/3 Kaluah, and 1/3 Butterscotch Schnapps. Shake with ice and strain in a martini glass. It is a sweet dessert drink.

So, will the bar tenders make a drink recipe that I give them?

I found one on another cruise line called "Speak Easy". It is called a martini, but it is as close as a martini as I am the CEO of Apple Computers....but boy, was it good.

Is that the drink made with Southern Comfort, Grand Marnier, apricot brandy, and fizzed with sparkling wine?

That's great to hear!!! I have a recipe for a chocolate martini that is so much better than theirs. It has more and better ingredients. I'll see if they can do - I'll even write it on a card and let them have it.

That's great to hear!!! I have a recipe for a chocolate martini that is so much better than theirs. It has more and better ingredients. I'll see if they can do - I'll even write it on a card and let them have it.

Your recipe, please.

I'm glad to hear this, never thought about asking. After a Hawaii cruise, I developed a fondness for Mai Tais after we had them at restaurants in port. The ones on the ship that most bartenders serve seem to be made from some mix and aren't worth ordering. Canned Hawaiian Punch and rum would taste better.

So I'll try bringing a recipe.