arrival port search

njsonja

i know you can search by departure port, but i want to make sure i arrive at a certain port so i can catch another cruise a few days later from the same port....anyone know of a search engine with that capability?

i know you can search by departure port, but i want to make sure i arrive at a certain port so i can catch another cruise a few days later from the same port....anyone know of a search engine with that capability?

This is a great source of information for cruise ship arrivals:

http://www.cruisetimetables.com/visitingnassaubahamas-16feb2016.html

Jonathan

When I've needed similar info, I indeed searched for departure port. I simply searched for ships sailing a few days before I wanted to be there. My reasoning was that if the ship is going to sail from 'Port X' - it has to arrive there first. ;) Once I knew the cruise line and ship(s) it was easy enough to find the previous cruise.

The website mentioned by cruiserking will help you with that. Use the list of destinations ports to find cruises calling there when you want to be there. Then use the same port as a departure port look for cruises leaving in the time frame you have. Play around with it. EM

It might help to know which of the two cruises you have an itinerary for. I would think if I knew the itinerary for cruise "A", it would be easy to find when it arrived at the port where cruise "B" was leaving from. Maybe I am just confused! [emoji15]

i will be leaving from Sydney, Australia on April 12, 2017......on a princess ship.....it will reach its destination in Los Angeles, CA on May 10, 2017.....i wanted to add something to the beginning.....like i'd like to spend 4 days in Sydney, but want to cruise from somewhere I have not yet been to and also to cut down on an airplane trip from the USA to Sydney. my email is sonjamarder@gmail dot com if anyone wants to email me privately.....does this help at all?

i will be leaving from Sydney, Australia on April 12, 2017......on a princess ship.....it will reach its destination in Los Angeles, CA on May 10, 2017.....i wanted to add something to the beginning.....like i'd like to spend 4 days in Sydney, but want to cruise from somewhere I have not yet been to and also to cut down on an airplane trip from the USA to Sydney. my email is sonjamarder@gmail dot com if anyone wants to email me privately.....does this help at all?

Not much connecting in Sydney at that time of the year, especially that would cut down on airfare or airline time. Use the cruise time table posted above, and you'll see that except for some very long and expensive cruises, nothing starts closer to the US and gets you to Sydney in time. There is one HAL that goes from Fremantle in Western Oz to Sydney, but the flight to Perth/Fremantle is just as much a killer as Sydney. Been there, done that.