Cash or Credit?

I have been penny pinching for the last year so that I will have some cash for my upcoming cruise.

My question is can I put "cash" on my tab when I get on the ship so that I can use it for cocktails, spa treatments etc or do I have to use my credit card?

I would rather not use my credit card and just use the cash.

Any advice?

I have been penny pinching for the last year so that I will have some cash for my upcoming cruise.

My question is can I put "cash" on my tab when I get on the ship so that I can use it for cocktails, spa treatments etc or do I have to use my credit card?

Any advice?

You do not need to provide a credit card at check in. If you don't put one down, they will let you make charges and then you pay it off at the end of the cruise. If you reach a certain plateau during the cruise (I think it is $500), you will get a call from guest services asking you to stop by and put money on the account in order for you to be able to continue charging.

Any advice?

Guest Services will be glad to take cash from you at any time.

Edited by clarea

Thanks for the quick responses.

So if I have $500 cash can I take it to the front desk and have them credit my account right away or do I have to wait until the end of the cruise?

I would rather use my cash up front and then have the rest put on my credit card. I also don't want cash hanging around in my state room.

Thanks for the quick responses.

So if I have $500 cash can I take it to the front desk and have them credit my account right away or do I have to wait until the end of the cruise?

I would rather use my cash up front and then have the rest put on my credit card. I also don't want cash hanging around in my state room.

Guest Services will take your cash any day, 24 hours.