Status Match program

Licisca

Im told it is also being done on the ship, just go to the reception desk and they will do them

Do you get your black card on the ship I've never had a card up to now! I am gold at present however never been given any type of card from them

Do you get your black card on the ship I've never had a card up to now! I am gold at present however never been given any type of card from them

Yes, you will get it sent to your cabin on your next cruise, I am told that people without a card or havent applied for one can do on the ship :)

To be honest I dont think you get that much, a taster meal , if you want it and a bottle of prosseco ? and a chocolate bar , not much there I would want , maybe a few discounts on purchases .

Yes, you will get it sent to your cabin on your next cruise, I am told that people without a card or havent applied for one can do on the ship :)

To be honest I dont think you get that much, a taster meal , if you want it and a bottle of prosseco ? and a chocolate bar , not much there I would want , maybe a few discounts on purchases .

You are right there no where near celebrity's. However the dressing gown will be good for me ha!

You are right there no where near celebrity's. However the dressing gown will be good for me ha!

No , our highest is Cunard and that is amazing, you get parties rather than a few drinks in the evening, free lunch is best resturant , free internet and other stuff, we are on the way up on RCL but they are not what they were, so we are now trying Celebrity and a few others.

MSC is fine, cheap, the cabins are great , goes where we want at the moment as we are bucket listing now, the announcements etc can drive you insane :eek:, but we get through that and the muster :eek: and get by.

Booked on an MSC Cuba cruise in Feb 2016 (first time with MSC) I found Status Match on the website by chance. Filled in the form with details of our Celebrity Elite status and within minutes had a reply telling me we were now Black Card members with MSC - and I think that the highest level. Result!

Booked on an MSC Cuba cruise in Feb 2016 (first time with MSC) I found Status Match on the website by chance. Filled in the form with details of our Celebrity Elite status and within minutes had a reply telling me we were now Black Card members with MSC - and I think that the highest level. Result!

🛳👍 Well done

Same here emailed last night this am black member looking forward to the caribean in just over 4 weeks [emoji295]️[emoji295]️[emoji295]️[emoji484][emoji484][emoji484]🍾🍾🍾

Now I'm confused having read this thread-information overload. 😊

So have not taken my first cruise yet with MSC but did get the Black tier via loyalty match.

We will be in Yacht Club.

So is this loyalty match only good for the first cruise and then we start at the bottom?

We accumulate no points for this cruise but would for subsequent Cruises starting from 10,000 points? Sorry if this is repetative.

It took me a month of online input, emails and being bounced around from Voyager services to get the match. Made it today with talking with a supervisor Clarification appreciated

Thanks. What did you use as proof? Sorry if you have already posted this but I did look through the last three pages and couldn't find it. Also is the upgrade only for a period of time or for a particular cruise or is it for keeps? We don't have any MSC cruises booked at the moment.

Thanks. What did you use as proof? Sorry if you have already posted this but I did look through the last three pages and couldn't find it. Also is the upgrade only for a period of time or for a particular cruise or is it for keeps? We don't have any MSC cruises booked at the moment.

Whatever card is your highest status from a ship or hotel, phone them and they will guide you through it

Hi Sandra,

we logged into the C and A page so it showed our status and sent a screenshot of that. Luke has never signed up for an online account so I just took a photo of his room key card from the last cruise which shows his status, and they accepted that. There is a big thread about this on the RCL board (you may have to search, it was a while ago) with lots of info from people who had done it.

We are trying our first MSC cruise in Jan so great timing for us.

Hope you guys are all doing well:)

Julie

Julie,

Thanks for the tips. We liked MSC particularly Preziosa. Tried NCL Jade in October and we all really enjoyed it. Very like RCI but more relaxed. Back to RCI and Splendour for our next two though. Hope you enjoy MSC in January.

Sandra

Julie,

Thanks for the tips. We liked MSC particularly Preziosa. Tried NCL Jade in October and we all really enjoyed it. Very like RCI but more relaxed. Back to RCI and Splendour for our next two though. Hope you enjoy MSC in January.

Sandra

I hope you haven't set your heart on Splendour for much longer, because they have sold her to Thomson where she is to be called Thomson Discovery. Last sailing for RCI is in April next year. You'll be on one of her last sailings.

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Back from the Preziosa, Great cruise, as always they dont know how to book flight seats, if you sit together you will be lucky, there is a trick lol,

Black card, they will nothing about it on the ship, typical ship / shore thing,if you know someon eon the ship it will help, dont expect too much , it was nice if you reallt chock strawberries and fruit and cheap champers, meeting , we were the only 2 from the UK we knew the bar waitress so it helped, mr Bing was there :eek:

Its our second cruise, yes it more relaxed than RCL which is already laid back compared too cunard, No one had a Tux this trip, all jeans and casual inc the women, its what MSC is all about though, the cruise not the showing off.

I did take advantage of the $200 voucher for the next cruise though

• 1 month later...
We will be NCL gold after a cruise in March and going on Magnifica in May so will wait for after the March cruise before attempting to level match.

Any one know what level MSC will put us on, NCL 86 points ?

from answers on this thread

NCL SILVER = MSC CLASSIC

NCL PLATINUM = MSC BLACK

76+ points on NCL is PLATINUM

So you would then be BLACK on the MSC voyagers club in March

Edited by Skier52

from answers on this thread

NCL SILVER = MSC CLASSIC

NCL PLATINUM = MSC BLACK

76+ points on NCL is PLATINUM

So you would then be BLACK on the MSC voyagers club in March

Thanks.

I got the points total wrong, I will have 61 points, so will be gold. What will that equate to ?

Thanks.

I got the points total wrong, I will have 61 points, so will be gold. What will that equate to ?

I don't know but I have included a screen shot of the two schemes side by side.

You may have to press Ctrl and the PLUS SIGN together a couple of times to zoom in to read it.

You go back with Ctrl and the MINUS SIGN.

You can make an informed guess as to which is closer to NCL Gold ;MSC SILVER or MSC GOLD

MSC%20NCL.jpg

I have not cut off any benefits to either scheme they are all shown