Status Match program

Licisca

...eventhough there is a supposed link to them.

I called the main MSC number & the reservation guy knew exactly what I was talking about. He checked his list & said that my March 2016 date was one of the 'good'ones :O)

Although they said my Elite Celebrity would equal black & I would benefit on my next cruise...

I have not gotten any 'official' email or call confirmation & it has been 2 weeks !

Received my welcome email and black status today!

How long did it take from when you submitted the registration form ??

Did they have any prior contact with you ? Seems they have with most people & I have had NONE.

Finally got my Black Card. Impressed they are working on Sunday.

Now we probably have to wait about another week for my husbands....he applied after me . I will then call to see exactly how this will help our next cruise.

Anyone having problems logging into the Voyager Club website? It makes me select a country and unless Im overlooking it, the USA isn't listed.

I can log into the Voyagers Club site on the USA MSC site even though I live in the UK.

I can also log in exactly the same on the UK web site.

I was not asked to select a country on either occassion.

Pete

I can log into the Voyagers Club site on the USA MSC site even though I live in the UK.

I can also log in exactly the same on the UK web site.

I was not asked to select a country on either occassion.

Pete

That worked! I forgot about the USA website and was going directly to the msc voyagers club website. Thanks!

Edited by Hendricks Clan

I didn't see anyone in the thread yet mentioning if their NCL / Norwegian Cruise Line status was matched. My wife submitted a request to MSC a little more than a week ago. She has Platinum status with NCL (which is their top tier). We heard back today that she was given the Black card with MSC.

I haven't heard anything back yet and it's two weeks tomorrow. We leave for a MSC sailing in the Med 9/23.

I see by your signature you've done a lot of carnival cruises, what made you try msc? I'm only curious because I have recently switched over from ncl

I submitted my information late last week and left my Vacation Planner (booked direct) a voicemail telling him because my final payment is coming up quick. He called me this morning at 1130 Miami time, and by 1422 I had my status match and by 1445 my 5% discount applied. I'm pleased with that!

According to the site, Gold and Black get priority tendering.

According to the info on the UK site it's only Black members that get priority boarding. This is the same as the old MSC club where only Black got it.

Here is the relevant part of the benefits table

voyagers%201.jpg

Pete

Edited by Skier52

According to the site, Gold and Black get priority tendering.

I'm sorry for the mix up in my previous post I didn't register that the question related to TENDERING, I though it was asking about priority boarding.

Your answer was absolutely correct

Pete

I see by your signature you've done a lot of carnival cruises, what made you try msc? I'm only curious because I have recently switched over from ncl

I wanted to go to Europe this year and Carnival didn't offer any sailings. I didn't like the itineraries on the other U.S. "Mainstream" lines and had met a bunch of Americans in 2013 when I sailed in the Med on Carnival, who said they were enjoys their trip. I look at cruises purely as a vessel to get where I'm going. I don't care too much about the actual experience. However, I will say I am impressed with how quickly and efficiently MSC handled my food allergy alert seaside. It was less than 48 hours.

Edited by Jenna1983

Anyone know if this process is still taking a long time? I have some friends who just submitted in hopes of getting the Loyalty discount to book a cruise before the "all in" promotion ends on 8/31, which is only about a week away. It took me and others here about two weeks to get a response but it says you should hear from them in two to three days on the website. Wondering if they have been able to speed up the process.