Status Match program

Licisca

Really nothing.

I was able to submit mine but did not get a reply.

However I did get a call from a PVP so obviously they did receive it. Nothing in writing but he did tell me I would be Black.

Can you tell me what loyalty program and level you gave them to become "Black" level in their system? Thanks....

Anyone in the USA having issues getting theirs to submit? Mine are definitely not being sent. Very strange.

Really nothing.

I was able to submit mine but did not get a reply.

However I did get a call from a PVP so obviously they did receive it. Nothing in writing but he did tell me I would be Black.

Where would I email the application form for the status match program to? There is no email address on the form. That would be for MSC USA. Also, MSC asks for the date of the card. I also have no card. Would I put the date I became Elite? I can find that date on my Cruise History.

Thanks

Same thing for me. I applied almost 2 weeks ago and was able to submit the request, but have yet to hear back from them other than getting 3 unsolicited calls from the Sales team looking to have me book a cruise, so obviously they have received it. I tried calling MSC several times to inquire as to status and only get voicemail, so I decided to try sending them an email 3 days ago and have yet to receive a response to that. I have not had great experiences with MSC thus far in terms of customer service. I will report back when/if I hear from them on my status.

I,too, have submitted my application. but have not heard back. This sounds more and more like a tinker toy company, with no regard to customer service. Making me think twice about cruising with them.

Welcome to MSC customer service.

After 4 cruises (the onboard experience is excellent imo.) the customer service, or rather the lack of, is why I moved on.

Where would I email the application form for the status match program to? There is no email address on the form. That would be for MSC USA. Also, MSC asks for the date of the card. I also have no card. Would I put the date I became Elite? I can find that date on my Cruise History.

Thanks

Which email address did you mail the application to? Thanks

THis a quote from the application form

Instructions:

1. Print the registration form.

2. Complete and sign the form (all fields are mandatory).

3. Scan the completed form and your existing membership card to voyagersclub@msccruisesusa.com

You will receive an e-mail confirming the successful completion of your loyalty match and your MSC Voyagers Club

membership number***

Pete

Welcome to MSC customer service.

After 4 cruises (the onboard experience is excellent imo.) the customer service, or rather the lack of, is why I moved on.

I am already a Black card holder from sailing on MSC. I have found the customer service to be slow. However, they informed me they were hiring more reps. I don't know if that really happened. Either way, with the number of applications being submitted, I would guess a quick answer is not going to happen for most people. Whether the wait is justified, or worth it, will be up to each of you. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

I am already a Black card holder from sailing on MSC. I have found the customer service to be slow. However, they informed me they were hiring more reps. I don't know if that really happened. Either way, with the number of applications being submitted, I would guess a quick answer is not going to happen for most people. Whether the wait is justified, or worth it, will be up to each of you. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

I made it to Gold before giving up on them.

The whole pre-cruise customer service just turned me off.

Hi Papcx ... Good to see you still around, we are just waiting to see what farce MSC can come up with next! meanwhile Costa are having two new 180,000 ton ships built of a similar design to the Sunshine class plus two going to Aida.

Good morning

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately MSC UK would not be taking part in the status match scheme. I am not sure if we will be as we have not had any discussions about it as yet.

Kind regards

msc club

So typical of MSC !

Hello

same thing for Switzerland - I always book by cruises through MSC France and also got the Status Match mail from France. When I submitted the forms I got a reply saying it does only work for persons having their address in France.!!

Actually I'm waiting for a reply from MSC Switzerland to know if it will work in a few weeks.

Status March works in Germany but not in Austria????

best regards from Geneva

Hi Papcx ... Good to see you still around, we are just waiting to see what farce MSC can come up with next! meanwhile Costa are having two new 180,000 ton ships built of a similar design to the Sunshine class plus two going to Aida.

I'm still about, just on the RC boards, just popped over to see what people thought about this scheme.

Good to see your still about helping other cruisers, your advice was always well thought out.

The MSC (and carnival group) new builds look very interesting. Some more so than others.

I've not given up on MSC, they're always a consideration, on price alone, but when the likes of RC or Norwegian include drinks packages they become more attractive, unless their customer service is poor (which so far hasn't been)

Each time we have travelled with RCI and Norwegian we have had no issues with them, like yourself we are in no rush to book with MSC right now with the changes to Black card status despite only being 8 or 800 points away from it and there being no reason to extend the number of points beyond what is needed for Black, plus there is no reason for us currently to do another TA or long cruise but will continue maintaining a watching brief.

We did have plans for a 7 night cruise before xmas and after our land holiday in the next two weeks but was not prepared to give MSC advance payments just to secure the 10% discount.

I have been on 4 excellent Mac cruises, I am unable to log on the web site, I was classified as silver instead of gold, now I am being told I do not qualify for a match since I have travelled with them before, will it stop me from traveling with them , no but I have lost some respect for the product.

I have been on 4 excellent Mac cruises, I am unable to log on the web site, I was classified as silver instead of gold, now I am being told I do not qualify for a match since I have travelled with them before, will it stop me from traveling with them , no but I have lost some respect for the product.

This is nonsense. If you travelled with them before and have an MSC number you do qualify. Do you have status on any other line?

Just wanted to let everyone know that I received my notification today that I was awarded Gold status after not hearing anything since submitting. I guess they were a bit backed up. I used my Hyatt Rewards Platinum card and they accepted and offered the Gold MSC, so I guess that is pretty good although I do agree with others that it doesn't seem to get you much.

I sent MSC a copy of the Princess Captain's Circle webpage showing my Elite status which included my membership number. In the same email I included the completed MSC Voyagers Club registration. After a few days I received a reply with my new MSC Voyagers Club number and Black status. I think that is pretty cool, and yes it's incentive enough that I will probably book the MSC DIVINA over some other cruise ship come the Fall. I've sailed on DIVINA once before and loved the ship, but it was overloaded with kids. I won't make that mistake again.

I sent MSC a copy of the Princess Captain's Circle webpage showing my Elite status which included my membership number. In the same email I included the completed MSC Voyagers Club registration. After a few days I received a reply with my new MSC Voyagers Club number and Black status. I think that is pretty cool, and yes it's incentive enough that I will probably book the MSC DIVINA over some other cruise ship come the Fall. I've sailed on DIVINA once before and loved the ship, but it was overloaded with kids. I won't make that mistake again.

I was under the impression that the status match program was for first time cruisers with MSC .

we sailed YC earlier this year and last year and were led to believe that we are only classic with 1,000 points and cannot do a match even though we are Elite on Celebrity.