Create your specialty restaurant!

I have been to Gene and Judes. Good Stuff. Superdawg too. :)

Johnny's Italian Beef in Elmwood Park is a must have too. I lived in the Chicago burbs for a decade so I have been lucky enough to go to all the famous beef places in the Chicago area such as Al's, Mr. Beef, Jay's, Johnny's, Portillos, etc.

In places where you cannot get Vienna Beef hot dogs I think Hebrew National (available most everywhere) is as good or better. Many of the Chicago hot dog places do their own hand cut fries and I always thought there was an opportunity there to standardize the fries the way they did the frank (Vienna Beef) and the bun (Rosen). However, doubt that will ever happen at this point.

And yes, we are definitely in agreement on Italian Beefs and Chicago Dogs. :)

Italian beefs plus Chicago dogs are regional and vastly over rated. How about a Burger King and Long John Silvers? Burger King is worldwide and Long John silvers fried fish is better than any I've recently had on Celebrity. It would also take care of the dress code question.

A Brazilian steakhouse would be pretty awesome.

Allure has Samba's. WE loved it. Would choose Allure over Oasis just for Samba's, other things being equal.

Samba's was kinda outside too.

Edited by shipshape sam

Italian beefs plus Chicago dogs are regional and vastly over rated. How about a Burger King and Long John Silvers? Burger King is worldwide and Long John silvers fried fish is better than any I've recently had on Celebrity. It would also take care of the dress code question.

Italian Beefs are vastly over rated?

Them there are fighting words. :) (and very untrue in my opinion)