Freedom of the seas - i'm a planner!

Hi everyone,

I am a planner, and I like to make a binder with all of the information I can get before we go on our cruise. We are sailing on the Freedom of the Seas in October (Eastern Caribbean). I am looking for the following to put in my binder:

-Copies of the MDR dinner menus from each day

-Copies of the daily "newsletter"/itinerary from each day (not sure what RC calls theirs)

-Copies of the schedule/itinerary for the kid's program for 3 to 5 year olds for each day

Thanks so much!

Ok, so I now have the sample Compasses. Yay! I am still looking for:

-Freedom of the Seas Eastern Caribbean MDR dinner menus for each day

-Freedom of the Seas Eastern Caribbean kid's program schedule/itinerary for each day for the 3 to 5 year olds

Thanks!

Ok, so I now have the sample Compasses. Yay! I am still looking for:

-Freedom of the Seas Eastern Caribbean MDR dinner menus for each day

-Freedom of the Seas Eastern Caribbean kid's program schedule/itinerary for each day for the 3 to 5 year olds

Thanks!

We're going Oct 18th!!!!

I don't think the menus have changed from the Press Kit.

After a LOT of looking for info on Adventure Ocean - I have yet to find an itinerary. (I have a 3 year old.) But I do know that - from what I've found - everyone loves Adventure Ocean. Last year DD was only 2 - so this will be her first year.

Let us know if you find out more info! I'm a binder planner as well. (Deck plans, all restaurant menus, cruise compasses, FULL drink menus, excursion tickets, etc.)

Menus: http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/download-press-kit/7/

Menu order: Mojo, Saffron (Formal), Pimiento, Shiitake, Basil, Jasmine (Formal), Pomodoro

The menu order was from about a year ago, so it could have changed.

Anyone knows if there is a thread about what are the best items out of these menus? Any suggestions/advice and what items most be had during the cruise? Thx

Here are pictures of the Adventure Ocean itineraries from this week (front/back.) It really is a great program. My two daughters (ages 4 & 6) just raved about it!

[ATTACH]357626[/ATTACH][ATTACH]357628[/ATTACH][ATTACH]357629[/ATTACH][ATTACH]357630[/ATTACH][ATTACH]357631[/ATTACH][ATTACH]357632[/ATTACH][ATTACH]357633[/ATTACH][ATTACH]357634[/ATTACH][ATTACH]357635[/ATTACH][ATTACH]357636[/ATTACH][ATTACH]357637[/ATTACH][ATTACH]357638[/ATTACH][ATTACH]357639[/ATTACH][ATTACH]357640[/ATTACH]

Menus: http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/download-press-kit/7/

Menu order: Mojo, Saffron (Formal), Pimiento, Shiitake, Basil, Jasmine (Formal), Pomodoro

The menu order was from about a year ago, so it could have changed.

Was on Freedom last week and those were the menus but I am almost certain formal nights were 2 and 5

Here are pictures of the Adventure Ocean itineraries from this week (front/back.) It really is a great program. My two daughters (ages 4 & 6) just raved about it!

[ATTACH]357626[/ATTACH][ATTACH]357628[/ATTACH][ATTACH]357629[/ATTACH][ATTACH]357630[/ATTACH][ATTACH]357631[/ATTACH][ATTACH]357632[/ATTACH][ATTACH]357633[/ATTACH][ATTACH]357634[/ATTACH][ATTACH]357635[/ATTACH][ATTACH]357636[/ATTACH][ATTACH]357637[/ATTACH][ATTACH]357638[/ATTACH][ATTACH]357639[/ATTACH][ATTACH]357640[/ATTACH]

Those links don't work. :-( Was really looking forward to them.