What's your favorite suite perk?

GREGS1GIRL

Can anyone tell me about the afternoon tea service that you can order to your suite?

I have seen comments elsewhere thst even if you order it to your room you should still experience it in the dining room.

What's the difference and what's included in each.

Thanks!

Can anyone tell me about the afternoon tea service that you can order to your suite?

I have seen comments elsewhere thst even if you order it to your room you should still experience it in the dining room.

Thanks!

http://www.websailor.org/gallery/Cruises/Mexican_Riviera_Cruise_2015/?start=601

There are some pictures of Afternoon Tea in our suite at the bottom of this webpage. We hosted a small gathering for the M&G pax who were interested.

As I recall, you call room service a day in advance, tell them how many people and they figure out how much to deliver. There was an assortment of teas (I ensured that there was enough of the varieties that my guests wanted), coffee, scones, cream, jellies, pastries, finger sandwiches, cookies, etc. WAY TOO MUCH food so I sent most of it with my guests to their cabins. The dining room serves that same teas and food, but in white gloves.

There was a CC poster earlier who said that I abused the privilege, but room service said otherwise as it was another way to show other passengers a full suite (without a cabin crawl serving liquor which we really don't drink).

Thanks!

I've thought about ordering the in room tea service but was afraid it would be too much food. I'm not a big eater. Breakfast and dinner usually does it for me. Although I have thought about skipping breakfast and getting it. Based on the pictures I've seen here on CC it looks yummy.

• 8 months later...
Elite in a suite: one bar setup or two??

TWO

Thanks!

There is always way too much food sent with tea service in the suite (also an Elite Perk, I believe). Order for less people, but double the hot water, creme, and scones....yum. It is a nice way to spend an afternoon with friends.

for us the free laundry-less to carry in luggage; Breakfast at Sabatini's, Menus to order room service, thermal suite and early evening snacks you order in advance-we have been spoiled having been in three suites along with mini suites:p