Grand Suite question please

When we did it last year we got it from concierge ( it was a play station), this year it was dvd already in suite. We were on Naviagtor.

I sailed the Oasis class in late 2013, and am hoping they updated some of the cabin accessories during the refit late last year. Can you tell me if there was an iPod dock in the cabin? I'm just Curious, George (sorry, I couldn't resist).

I ahve read on other threads that there is no such "animal" (IPod) docking station in the suites (any for that matter).

The Allure had them and we were only in a D2 cabin, so I would hope that the suites would have them too. Maybe just certain ships?

I sailed the Oasis class in late 2013, and am hoping they updated some of the cabin accessories during the refit late last year. Can you tell me if there was an iPod dock in the cabin? I'm just Curious, George (sorry, I couldn't resist).

I do not recall seeing one

I ahve read on other threads that there is no such "animal" (IPod) docking station in the suites (any for that matter).

Hit or miss. sometimes the cabin has it, sometime it doesn't./ I will say on GR, we ended up booking the same cabin months apart( no refurb in between)/

dock the first time, not the second time. which irked us since we had planned on having it as an option to pay music.

Hit or miss. sometimes the cabin has it, sometime it doesn't./ I will say on GR, we ended up booking the same cabin months apart( no refurb in between)/

dock the first time, not the second time. which irked us since we had planned on having it as an option to pay music.

Did you ask your Cabin Attendant about it?