ShoreEx Brochure

2552phxcrzr

Regardless of whether I actually book the ship's shore excursions, I always take a look at them as a starting point for my research of things to do in port.

I can see shore excursions for my cruise (or any others) online, but is there a place to download a brochure? We live and travel fulltime in our motorhome and internet can be iffy in some places and a downloaded copy can be useful.

Regardless of whether I actually book the ship's shore excursions, I always take a look at them as a starting point for my research of things to do in port.

I can see shore excursions for my cruise (or any others) online, but is there a place to download a brochure? We live and travel fulltime in our motorhome and internet can be iffy in some places and a downloaded copy can be useful.

You can view the Oceania brochures online ...is that what you are looking for?

Or stop at a brick & mortar TA & pick one up

Your TA can email you a list of shore excursions for your cruise which you could print off

You can view the Oceania brochures online ...is that what you are looking for?

Or stop at a brick & mortar TA & pick one up

Your TA can email you a list of shore excursions for your cruise which you could print off

Thanks ... I'm looking for a shore ex brochure/pdf for specific cruises that I can download so I don't have to stay online. I'll see about printing the list and details if no other option exists.

Thanks ... I'm looking for a shore ex brochure/pdf for specific cruises that I can download so I don't have to stay online. I'll see about printing the list and details if no other option exists.

Have you asked your TA or maybe Oceania can email you the PDF fie for your cruise

I've never seen such a thing as a downloadable brochure, which is not to say it does not exist ... just that I haven't seen it.

But the reason I think that it doesn't exist is because I have always gone to the specific cruise I am taking to check on available ship's tours. As with others, we only rarely take ship's tours but I use what they are doing as a basis for my own research. Sometimes, especially if it's well in advance of the departure date, not all tours are available. Often when that is the case I go to a previous sailing of the same itinerary to see what was available then.

That's the main reason why I think that a comprehensive brochure of tours is just not there. Lyn's idea was good, I think, because it's quite possible that Oceania has something they could email to you.

Mura

Yes, that's true -- the vacation booklet includes tour information. But I believe that the OP wanted to be able to have the information while he is not at home. And more to the point, well in advance of the cruise, not shortly before.

Mura

Yes, that's true -- the vacation booklet includes tour information. But I believe that the OP wanted to be able to have the information while he is not at home. And more to the point, well in advance of the cruise, not shortly before.

Mura

Yes, I was hoping to have it well in advance of the cruise to help with planning what we want to do on shore. Our nomadic lifestyle -- living and traveling in a motorhome -- adds a complication in that our mail has to be forwarded to us. Plus, we're sometimes simply not in places with good internet signal.

Our upcoming Nautica cruise will be all DIY and I pretty much know what we will be doing. We'll just have to make sure we are in locales with good internet when we get to the planning stage for the 2017 RTW.

Thanks for the information everyone.

With or without a TA, just call Oceania and they'll e-mail you a PDF of your cruise's shore excursions.