The mix

pizzadog

It has a true piano bar. It's a separate room, set off from other activities. It's a larger piano bar than used to be on the S-class ships, but it's the closest HAL has to a piano bar any longer.

It has a true piano bar. It's a separate room, set off from other activities. It's a larger piano bar than used to be on the S-class ships, but it's the closest HAL has to a piano bar any longer.
What's happened to the Eurodam and Nieuw Amsterdam piano bars?

Nothing that I know of. What prompts the question?
I remembered them as fitting the following description which you gave, and was concerned by the suggestion in your earlier post that Oosterdam's piano bar was the closest remaining one to that description:-
... a separate room, set off from other activities ...

I remembered them as fitting the following description which you gave, and was concerned by the suggestion in your earlier post that Oosterdam's piano bar was the closest remaining one to that description:-

:o Oops. Sorry to mislead you. ALL the Vista and Signature class ships still have the Piano Bar. Most, if not all, of the remaining ships have been switched to the Mix.

Some of the R-class ships may still have the Piano Lounge, but I'm not sure if all of them have been converted; I know some have. :(

Looking at the deck plan, it appears the Amsterdam has not been converted to the MIX - any realtime reports on this?

Correct; AMDM still has a semi-enclosed piano bar (open on the stbd walk-way between the shopping arcade and Merabella), no Mix as of yet

It's Debby Bacon's domain during the world cruises;)

Any word yet on the Amsterdam's Oct 2015 Tales of the South Pacific "piano-man". I think Debbie will be gone by then according to her website.

Edited by OlsSalt

Any word yet on the Amsterdam's Oct 2015 Tales of the South Pacific "piano-man". I think Debbie will be gone by then according to her website.

It won't be Debbie (She's back on the 2016 world cruise). I will let you know when I find out

ALL the Vista and Signature class ships still have the Piano Bar.
The Mix concept is currently on the four "S"-class ships (SADM, MADM, RYDM & VEDM), and on three of the four "R"-class ships (RTDM, ZADM & VODM)
Many thanks to both of you for the comfort and information!