Online check in question

I am booked on the February 2016 Anthem cruise. I have my confirmation number but when I went to RC to complete my check in information it said that I would not be able to do this until 90 days prior. to sailing date. Will this keep me from being able to reserve dining and entertainment options? Thanks

Edited by gizmo911

I am booked on the February 2016 Anthem cruise. I have my confirmation number but when I went to RC to complete my check in information it said that I would not be able to do this until 90 days prior. to sailing date. Will this keep me from being able to reserve dining and entertainment options? Thanks

Dining and Entertainment options probably will not be available until about 45 days (I think, it could be 90ish days) prior to sailing. Best thing to do is login periodically and check the cruise planner.

If it is too soon you will get this "Uh oh. It looks like you’re trying to reserve a product too far ahead or too close to your sail date. If you have several weeks to go, try reserving closer to your sail date. If you’re sailing soon, please try to reserve this product once you’re onboard."

Enjoy your cruise!!

Edited by LilBlackDress

Dining was available to book immediately for our Anthem cruise booked 6 months out. Entertainment was available at around 75 days out although after booking they shifted some show times which was a pain as some dining options had to be changed. The online check in was allowed at around 3 months out which is when you can select your check in slot for the first time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by kevinyork

I managed to reserve all Dining and Entertainment Options two days ago ( day 89) ,. SPA Treatments and florier I was Eve als to make Reservation before day 90 bevor sailing. Happy to have Reserve all items that I am interested in, so I don't have to bother any more.

Enjoy your sail!!

offshorefriend

I managed to reserve all Dining and Entertainment Options two days ago ( day 89) ,. SPA Treatments and florier I was Eve als to make Reservation before day 90 bevor sailing. Happy to have Reserve all items that I am interested in, so I don't have to bother any more.

Enjoy your sail!!

offshorefriend

Sorry, the self-"correction" made some mistakes:

"Spa-Treaments and Flowrider I was able to make reservations before day 90 before day 90 before sailing......"

offshorefriend

For our upcoming b2b2b cruises on Anthem (which begin March 27, 2016) I have completed the on-line check in. The only thing I can not do until 90 days prior to departure is upload a photo. All dining reservations have also been made.

There has been something odd going on with the check-in time limit. A few months ago, I noticed that I could not complete online check-in on some cruises that were more than a year in advance. I got the "90 day" error message. Then about two weeks ago, I noticed that I could do online check-in on these same cruises, way in advance of the 90 days. Now it's back to the 90-day limit.

There has been something odd going on with the check-in time limit. A few months ago, I noticed that I could not complete online check-in on some cruises that were more than a year in advance. I got the "90 day" error message. Then about two weeks ago, I noticed that I could do online check-in on these same cruises, way in advance of the 90 days. Now it's back to the 90-day limit.

RCI IT Department is at it again!!:D:eek:;)

For our b2b2b on Jewel starting December 20th, I have dining completed on the first 2, but can't do the third one until 90 days out!!

Edited by cruisenfever

RCI IT Department is at it again!!:D:eek:;)

For our b2b2b on Jewel starting December 20th, I have dining completed on the first 2, but can't do the third one until 90 days out!!

Thanks for confirming that someone else has seen this crazy thing too.:)

Thanks for confirming that someone else has seen this crazy thing too.:)

I was able to check in about a month ago for our November 2016 cruise. I wanted to update our new passports and now it says cannot do until 90 days before. Funny that it shows On Line Check In complete but no edit button.

I am glad that I am not the only one having issues. lol

Not a big deal but I like having it all filled out.

Hi,

We sailed on Anthem back in May, only a few cruises from its inaugural. The dining that we booked prior to sailing bore no resemblance to what we were assigned when we got on board. This wasn't a problem as you could alter to what suited you, the only problem we had was on one night when the booking we wanted wasn't available but had to book 15 minutes later.

I'm sure these were teething problems and will be sorted out by now. The staff were very helpful and it didn't ruin or cause any problems to us.

Pete

I call called RCCL to ask them why I can't print my set sail pass. I received an email on July 23 to say I could print it and inline it says ready to print - only it won't print. RCCL told me to wait until 90 days! Why then did you send me an email telling me to print.

I know I have some time before the cruise BUT...............

I was able to check in about a month ago for our November 2016 cruise. I wanted to update our new passports and now it says cannot do until 90 days before. Funny that it shows On Line Check In complete but no edit button.

I am glad that I am not the only one having issues. lol

Not a big deal but I like having it all filled out.

We are on a late November cruise and still can't reserve shows (except Oceanaria) or Dining nor can we fully complete the check-in process. It lets us put in our names and passport info, but not our credit card info. I called RCCL and the rep said we could complete everything when it is 90 days from the cruise. Interesting how some people who are on December or even 2016 Anthem cruises can complete their dining and entertainment selections, but pax on November cruises are still waiting.

I received an email from RCCL about a week ago telling me by check-in for my Nov 14 cruise is complete and I can now print my sea pass card. I click on sea pass and nothing happens.

You are actually going to print your SetSail Pass. Your SeaPass is issued to you when you board the ship.:)

• Have you made final payment?
  • On your Countdown To Cruise Page under On-Line Check In does it say "Ready To Print"?
  • On your On-Line Check In Page under Step 4 does it say "Print"?

I spoke to a very nice and very honest IT guy at RCI about 3-4 weeks ago, and he admitted they had some major glitches with the online check-in page. One of the problems I had seems to finally be corrected but I'm sure there are others. In my case, every time I pulled in my minor children to sign the contract agreement and then print my set sail pass, their step3 would go right back to saying incomplete. It would never "stick," even though I had a valid pass already printed. He said the port had been instructed to acknowledge this was happening..

We ended up having to have our TA handle an error that was on our check-in. It wouldn't let us correct it. Something that we should have been able to correct in about 2 minutes ended up with a 2-hour attempt, two called to RCL, who said call the next day because they were having problems making the correction. After an afternoon of frustration, I called our TA and ask him to DEAL WITH THEM. Another good reason to have a good TA.

OK, here is another question. This is my first time with RCI. I did my online check in process quite a while ago and not it says that cruise doucments are issued. I had my pass and contract before. What does this mean (cruise documents issued)?

The electronic cruise documents are the cruise contract and other info about your cruise. They also include an image of your luggage tag towards the end of the document. You should read this document, but it usually does not need to be printed, except for as many copies of the luggage tag you might need.