Regent's birthday card

omg - hoped that this thread would remain in CC "hell". I am almost Titanium (will be in November) and never have received a birthday card from Regent. I also receive them from people we do business with, etc. but, IMO, they are meaningless. They are spit out by a computer and either stuffed into a envelope by some temporary employee or sent automatically via email.

IMO, the most important thing is that you have a happy birthday!:halo:

My wife got a birthday card from Regent that came on her birthday and had her name correct. And we get Regent ads literally every day in the mail. We also get an Oceania ad in the mail about every week, and we have never cruised Oceania and don't intend to do so. We've cruised Regent/Radisson a lot. But our last Regent cruise (about six weeks ago) was a little less than $500 per deim. The ads I have recently received are more like $1000 per deim. Help!

Yes, larry, that's what it seems to be, Now it is not that I shouldn't pay it, but it is above my self-imposed limit.Especially because those rates apply only to the most inexpensive accommodations. And I don't understand these atonomical rates, in light of the fact that I am receiving expensive main ads daily, Of course, I can do nothing about this mis-expenditure of revenue by regent, that must be in part responsible of these overly high fare.It just sends my looking at the lux class accommodations and inclusion offered on "special lux classes in separate parts of premium ships, like the MSC Yacht club, and others.

I wish Regent would quit sending daily ads to us former Regent cruisers (we already know we like it) and the the saved money and lower th fares,