Regent's birthday card

Receiving a card from an airline is impressive....... getting drink tickets is absolutely amazing! Enjoy your birthday.

P.S. Time is running out for me to receive a birthday card from Regent. My feelings won't be hurt but it is nice to be remembered:-)

It is a nice acknowledgement and kudos to Regent for getting this program of remembering their customers started. I would bet that you get a card soon. Birthday cards aside, I wish I could sail on Regent as much as I fly on Southwest. Funny, Z mentioning their cats birthdays. Won't it be fun sitting in the observation lounge in December 2016 with Z and all telling our cat stories. I've heard some of his first hand and we will be rolling in the floor laughing so hard. Opps, don't mean to get this off topic.

Got my birthday cards from both Regent and Southwest Airlines. The Southwest card included 6 drink tickets. I like the Southwest card the most.

My DH & I get the cards and drink tickets from Southwest every year. We do often use Southwest when we travel. Looking forward to our first Regent trip next April.:)

It is a nice acknowledgement and kudos to Regent for getting this program of remembering their customers started. I would bet that you get a card soon. Birthday cards aside, I wish I could sail on Regent as much as I fly on Southwest. Funny, Z mentioning their cats birthdays. Won't it be fun sitting in the observation lounge in December 2016 with Z and all telling our cat stories. I've heard some of his first hand and we will be rolling in the floor laughing so hard. Opps, don't mean to get this off topic.

I have a feeling that there will be a lot of laughing on the floor on that particular cruise - between amateur psychology sessions, cats, drinking, etc., it will be a blast! The Roll Call for "our" cruise is the best in all of years of sailing on Regent.

Happy birthday to all of us celebrating in August (and a special early birthday wish to Twiggy on her 2nd birthday next month).

P.S. Twiggy is the little one that appears when I allow my signature to show

Nine more days until my birthday and still no card. Like I said before, it's not that hard for Regent to get me a card since they can almost walk it to my office or home.

Nice gifts, Larry.

Happy Birthday to all August folks (and Twiggy).

Z and TB

No, I don't believe you have to be a certain level. I believe they have had some problems with printer. My came addressed to a man, however, yesterday a very nice gentleman from the 7 Seas Society called to wish me happy birthday, apologize for the mistake on my card, and explain what happened. Mistakes do happen. I thought it was funny but I was impressed someone from Regent called me. I think this is another difference between luxury cruise lines and mainstream. And, I have nothing against mainstream cruise lines. Most are nice and serve their passengers well. We just prefer the smaller ships and service Regent provides. Again, don't feel slighted. It's probably a mix up. Happy birthday.

We are Platinum and no card yet. I would not have noticed it if had not been for this thread -- it has me noticing which companies do send me cards and many do. Sometimes it isn't a card but a birthday offer (aka advertisement) but they did remember.

Well, phooey, I hadn't finished my sentence! I've enjoyed lurking here again as I did back in the day when we really were cruising and this birthday card thing has me watching the mail because, honestly, we stillget Regent brochures almost every day s

Happy 60th:D That is a very special birthday.

I assume that I won't receive a card from Regent which, as mentioned previously is not a big deal - except that if they have a policy of sending cards to customers, it should be all or none. JMHO!