Anthem Review (sailed 18th July 2015 - 14 Nights)

I have loads of pics, inside and out. I've made a lovely photo-book of them all. I'm not posting pictures on here as I feel it will spoil the surprise.

The bed was by the balcony. This I felt gave you alot more room to get ready in. Also don't forget the extra storage above the bed. There is no visible handles and I missed it until 4 days in.

More concerned with view from balcony. Is is right over the outdoor area of Jamies? Could people in Jamies see you? I have sailed Quantum in 8650 so I know the room layout just more concerned with view, noise and smells. Any help is appreciated.

More concerned with view from balcony. Is is right over the outdoor area of Jamies? Could people in Jamies see you? I have sailed Quantum in 8650 so I know the room layout just more concerned with view, noise and smells. Any help is appreciated.

Over top of Jamie's. Only way to be seen is to leaning over the balcony and looking down at meal time. But if windy then this outside area isn't used. Not an issue.

No noise or smell from Jamie's at all, at any time of day.

Over top of Jamie's. Only way to be seen is to leaning over the balcony and looking down at meal time. But if windy then this outside area isn't used. Not an issue.

Thank you. I do like that it is close to everything.

Ok changed to this cabin. Hope I love it

Would you consider emailing me (ammoe63@gmail.com) a pic of the view from the railing of the balcony and view if just sitting on the balcony? I have already switched my room, just need reassurance that I made the right move. Any help is appreciated.

Hi sauspud. Booked on the anthem for 11th oct sailing i have room 11306 and on the deck plans it says obstructed view. Can u tell me what the obstruction is. Many thanks

Good News - There is no obstruction. If there was, what the hell would be that high up.

Bad News - What deck plan have you looked at? Is it on your booking as obstructed view ie cabin grade DO.

Cabin 11306 is a D2 grade cabin (Dark Sage Green). The colour for that cabin is very close to the colour used for DO grade cabin (Sage Green). This could be where you are seeing it wrong somewhere and getting confused.

Its a D2 but when i look at the deck plan there is a square round my room and the next room and when i look at the key it says obstructed view. I thought it was strange but i did book an obstructed view coz it was £500 cheaper. Thanks for your quick reply buddy[emoji106]🏻

Its a D2 but when i look at the deck plan there is a square round my room and the next room and when i look at the key it says obstructed view. I thought it was strange but i did book an obstructed view coz it was £500 cheaper. Thanks for your quick reply buddy[emoji106]🏻

You are a D2. No Obstruction. As from the picture posted above (From Royal Caribbean). There is no yellow box around your room. The yellow boxes around two rooms mean they are connected and are booked by people wishing to have two connected rooms for families.

Your room has a triangle in it. This means that you have a sofa and not a sofa bed. SO no chance of booking for a third guest in your room. And probably have the bed near the balcony, instead of near the bathroom.

Just checked the new (latest) cruise book, and yes, your cabin has an orange box around it with cabin 11308, which means "Ocean View connected stateroom with balcony" and a triangle which means "Stateroom with sofa bed".

So looks like it was updated from the picture I posted and you have the room you need/want and NO obstruction. Yippee!

We got there in the end. Enjoy your cruise. Glad I was able to help.

Well, that would be true if any room. My question is specifically, on these ships, do the connecting rooms carry more noise than non-connecting or is it a non-issue?

Never had an issue with noise. Will let you know more after my second trip in a different cabin.