Anthem Review (sailed 18th July 2015 - 14 Nights)

Thank you for taking the time to take this thread off topic, with a pointless pedantic comment. Enjoy the States and hope your cruise isn't spoilt with the refit work being carried out getting her ready for the USA market.

I will enjoy Paris and Brugges on my Birthday cruise, thank you!;)

Refit? After 6 months, really? :confused:

Think this will be of interest to the other 4000 people on board the 'farewell last UK sailing' TA to NYC - so I'm starting a new thread to see if anyone else knows about it. You allude to something not quite pleasant going on so, to ensure I stay within topic, I'll ask on a new post.

BTW you advised recently that there was a 60min internet package available - another poster said that there was only 24hrs now - can you find out when you're aboard please and include in your review if you sont mond - thanks ever so much :)

Thank you for taking the time to take this thread off topic, with a pointless pedantic comment. Enjoy the States and hope your cruise isn't spoilt with the refit work being carried out getting her ready for the USA market.

I will enjoy Paris and Brugges on my Birthday cruise, thank you!;)

Happy almost birthday! I'm on the TA. Do you have more specific info about the "refit work" you mentioned?

Happy almost birthday! I'm on the TA. Do you have more specific info about the "refit work" you mentioned?

It's just the changes from British to American that are happening and removing more of the British Items and menu changes that have to be done to please the American Market. Also the setting up for the New Season in America is needed.

That is what I read and calling it a refit seemed the easiest wording to use, maybe a rebrand or reprinting might have been better wording. Venues shouldn't be changed like they did on Quantum (less than a year old and they changed the Music Hall and Johnny Rockets) but you never know with RCCL what they might do based on customer feed back and market demands.