Beverage Package Question: First Day Purchase Only?

I have a question about the drink packages. Can these ONLY be purchased on the first day, or is it possible to add this on part way through the trip?

I though I saw something about being able to add it on at the bars...

I have a question about the drink packages. Can these ONLY be purchased on the first day, or is it possible to add this on part way through the trip?

I though I saw something about being able to add it on at the bars...

Beverage packages can be added after the first day, as long as there are at least 4 days left in the cruise. Whenever you buy, it has to last until the end of the cruise.

Edited by clarea

Thanks for the information....I'm not sure if it's for me, but I think my husband is sold at having a good glass of wine with dinner and enjoying some frozen drinks we don't normally try. Just not sure if he wants a full seven days of it!

• 4 weeks later...
The latest day to buy a drink package would normally be Tuesday. However, I've seen ships deviate from the 4-day minimum.

So that means the four days would include Wednesday-Saturday (which is disembarkation day and you're probably off the ship by 9 am). So basically, it's only a 3 day beverage package, unless you stay up until the wee hours of Saturday morning.

So that means the four days would include Wednesday-Saturday (which is disembarkation day and you're probably off the ship by 9 am). So basically, it's only a 3 day beverage package, unless you stay up until the wee hours of Saturday morning.

If you purchase Tuesday, then you have Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I count 4 days.

If you purchase Tuesday, then you have Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I count 4 days.

So, as the OP mentioned they are on a Saturday to Saturday cruise, that means they don't include disembarkation day in the total 4 day count?