Celebrity post cruise

jono mono

They tend to offer a hop-on-hop-off bus tour of miami beach, with return to port where you gather luggage and take a bus to the airport.

There are also excursions to the Everglades.

This link will allow you to broswse shore excursions. For some reason I can never find it while browsing their site, I have to google to find it and get here.

Just select CARIBBEAN then you can select MIAMI from the list.

Edited by cle-guy

Looks like you can book a shore excursion for your last day if you want to keep yourself busy, or you could just rent a car for the day and explore Miami on your own.

Check on your MY Celebrity, in the past they have always done an excursion to the Everglades on and air boat. Lots of fun and luggage is kept on the bus.

I am unsure if you are a U.S. Citizen or from off American continent but I think my comments are appropriate regardless. As UK citizens we have always arrived in Port Canavoral, Fort Lauderdale and Miami with time to kill before flights. Sometimes we have simply taken a Celebrity tour and airport drop off and in all fairness they have been fine.

On other occasions we have redrafted our flight plans, example fly out from Orlando, rather than Miami, late evening or the next day, and have saved on flights and had a leisurely drive back up and sometimes a last night meal and hotel stay....there are often loads of options open and we will do a spread sheet to work out cost and 'value added' to our holiday.

Equally, rather than looking at a direct flight home at 5pm we will sometimes consider an indirect flight, example, via Atlanta or Washington. Although on paper the flight is longer we can actually arrive home earlier, or at the same time, by direct flight but at a reduced cost and less hanging around at airports.

So yes, usually you will be able to book a tour/drop off but consider more flexible options.

Hope you have a great cruise and enjoy a great onward journey.....