2017 Reunion Cruise

Emdee

This trip is quite tempting...hey Steve, Mike (who isn't a real whiskey drinker) did enjoy some of your special bottle.

We really want to dive Fiji and may look into that instead of the B2B but the Tuamotu's were great too. How about Australia to Fiji to PG cruise??? That would be a great trip!

Hey Twin, it looks like the 2014 reunion cruise of 1566 replies and 24460 views is about to be wiped out by the 2017 cruise. And it's still almost 2 years out!!

If Twinosts a lot we will beat it!

A few dates were set aside around dry dock. The ship could be in drydock around June as our reunion could be the first since drydock. Alternatively there may be cruises available on Fiji or other itineraries at that time.

So where is the drydock, Miriam? Australia I presume? Would love to do Australia to Fiji or some such at some point.

So where is the drydock, Miriam? Australia I presume? Would love to do Australia to Fiji or some such at some point.

I believe it's Singapore. Australian drydock didn't meet expectations as twin, flight medic and others can attest to.

Miriam, we will be on the PG on the New Caledonia cruise. Will we be able to book then to get the ship board discount as well?

Yes you will. Anyone currently on either ship or shortly after their cruise will qualify for the discount.

I would be interested in this cruise as well as any cruises Paul Gauguin would have either going into dry dock or coming out from dry dock. We took a B2B cruise last year from Singapore to Australia then Australia to Fiji and it was truly AMAZING ! I call it my National Geographic cruise - all the beautiful islands of Indonesia, Komodo Island, and all the islands in between...Please let me know if they plan on another such "repositioning" cruise..thanks

I would be interested in this cruise as well as any cruises Paul Gauguin would have either going into dry dock or coming out from dry dock. We took a B2B cruise last year from Singapore to Australia then Australia to Fiji and it was truly AMAZING ! I call it my National Geographic cruise - all the beautiful islands of Indonesia, Komodo Island, and all the islands in between...Please let me know if they plan on another such "repositioning" cruise..thanks

The itineraries should be out in February of 2016.

Hi Miriam and fellow 2014 Reunion cruisers! John and I are planning to join you for the 2017 Reunion cruise. Just wish it wasn't so far out!

Me too Danice.

But we can all have dome interesting conversations from now on.

Yes you will. Anyone currently on either ship or shortly after their cruise will qualify for the discount.

I have been pondering the idea of waiting until we sail again to book this cruise. That is a long time from now, but I hate to lose out on the extra 5%. I guess we will have to investigate and ponder this some more.:confused:

Edited by MotuIslander

I know you Villagers had a flag.....will you be building a Fort too?

Will Tat be joining us?

Steve you had better come on this one. The date was set once again for you.

I have a bunch of friends already signed up to come with us.

Congratulations! I cannot say how much I am enjoying my retirement. I took a whole week to kick a cold on my return from Europe...such luxury. If I was working it would be back to work in two days!

Hope you, Laura and the Twins can make it.

Miriam