Liberty of the Seas 9 day vacation video

Either you have a very steady hand or you brought a tripod along :) wonderful job!

LOL :) the shots were a combination of hand held, using a monopod, my surroundings such as tables, chairs, railings, etc. and a little creativity. For example, the sunset shots on the bow were simply done by putting the camera on the floor and propping it up by slipping my cruise card under the lens portion to hold it upright as we walked away into the sunset. I used my knees/lap to take the ice show shots. For the moving Go Pro shots I had a small hand held gimbal device called Z1 Pround. I just tried to be as creative as possible with what was around me. There's nothing worse then watching a shaky vacation video. :p

Thanks for watching...I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

My family and I were on the same cruise with you guys. The first few nights were really rocky. This was out 1st RC cruise. We didn't like the Windjammer for lunch. We thought that the food on Carnival was much better at their buffet. We had anytime dining and had dinner at 5:30 most nights with Coleen and Gina our servers, they were sooooo very nice!!!! Gina would away sing the "No washy washy, no yummy yummy." The Titanic song was playing during our dinner one night and Gina took hold of my son and was playing Jack and Rose like in the Titanic movie, it was sooo funny. The entertainment was great every night. The Pizza at Sorrento's was horrible. Overall good time had by all in our family.

Great video !!! Kids and myself watched it. Can u tell me where / what deck the wooden park like benches were that looked like they were on the end of the ship. How did u get there?

Thanks for watching and the kind words!!

The benches that you see in the video are located at the bow of the ship which can be accessed by walking all the way forward on deck 4. We spent many nights after dinner up there...by far the best views at sea (as long as it's not too windy). We also watched the ship pull into St Maarten from up there as well. :)

Edited by Chesneygirl

I have to agree this is a very well done video, great job! Having tried to make videos myself I can attest to how hard it is to get this level of quality (hard enough that I can't do it :D).

Thank you for the kind words. The videos that I put together are definitely be a lot of work but I find it all very rewarding! :)

Thank you so much for posting the video. I was thinking about booking a cruise on the Liberty and now I'm ready to do so. Happy sailing. :cool:

Thanks for watching...I'm happy that my video could help give you the nudge that you needed to book your next cruise!! Happy Sailing to you as well. :)