Anybody on Silhouette Right Now

IrishLassie

We've had the pleasure of sailing with Taz many times including transatlantic. He is a wonderful crew member and always has the best smile! He's a celebrity treasure.

Yes, we feel the same way & we're so hoping he will be on the ship when we go in Jan. Your also right about that "smile" ! :D Such a nice young man. Hoping someone will send a post back saying he's still there! Keep your fingers crossed! :)

If your on Silhouette now, would you be so kind as to see if a server at the Martini Bar named Taz is still there? He was so kind when we sailed the last time & hoping he'll be there in Jan. when we go again. :) Thanks for your help. :D

At least last Friday he was making/juggling the best Martinis ever :D

If you need to buy a beverage package, it seems to be a very nice thing to do it at the bar.

At least last Friday he was making/juggling the best Martinis ever :D

If you need to buy a beverage package, it seems to be a very nice thing to do it at the bar.

Thank you for your response, but if your talking about the picture above, that is not Taz! Taz is a server at the bar, no behind the bar, but thank you anyway. Also, we already have the beverage pkg. :D

Can you tell me if the Porch is a panini place or a seafood place?

Looks like panini.

From the Celebrity website:

The Porch.

Fresh fare with spectacular ocean or lawn views.

Relax and gaze out over the cool, green grass of The Lawn Club, or the cool, blue sea, while savoring just-made fare for breakfast or lunch. Featuring quick, simple and fresh food, like soup, salads and panini. Open for breakfast and lunch.

Reservations are not required for this restaurant.

The website does show panini, but others on CC have said it is now a seafood place. I was hoping someone who was onboard could confirm.

Just got off the ship on Saturday and the Porch served Paninis. There were about 6 different types, 2 soups and salad. Also cupcakes and pie. We did not think it was worth the $7 as we could have found a better free lunch on the ship. My husband sent his panini back to be cooked again as it was soft and the cheese hadn't melted. The soup and salad are identical to what you get in the dining room. We were the only people there on a sea day and I don't think this concept will make it. It was a nice place to sit outside but I think that they could do a better job.

The website does show panini, but others on CC have said it is now a seafood place. I was hoping someone who was onboard could confirm.

I recommend that you go with the website vs what you may be reading here, in this case, as the website is probably the most current menu and actually what is being served on-board, for now.

You also can go here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2242853

Which is a better place for your query, I think.

Bon voyage

Edited by Bo1953