Room Service Breakfast Menu

cle-guy

Hi Curt,

Does this apply to suites??

This was from my Royal Suite in April/May of this year.

The "enhanced" for fee items were on this hang menu, in the blue guest guide and displayed on the TV ordering system.

I have to assume the same hang menu goes into all cabins, suite or not.

While in the past, I believe suites had listed as an amenity "enhanced room service menu", this language is no longer there as far as I can see.

I thought that concierge class and above had an enhanced breakfast menu....so not sure this menu applies to ALL cabins.

Intersting, yes, the Concierge Cabins do still indicate "Expanded room service menu".

I'm guessing it's just another "fluff perk" of concierge, and the menu is same in all cabins. MAYBE the 24 hour/dinner menus have extra options?

This is the exact same room service menu I had in my CC room on my Silhouette sailing earlier this year. So, I guess the 'expanded menu' is a slightly fabricated perk, or maybe it's only available on the phone or something like that and not for breakfast.

Thanks Curt.

I noticed that there aren't any condiments listed for the bakery items. How do you request what to have on toast such as butter, jam etc?

I find they tend to send a general assortment of relevant condiments for whatever is ordered.

Many people simply handwrite on specifics anyplace there is free space. Some report even written Eggs Benedict and get that delivered, free of charge (not the Crab version) even though not on the hang tag.

If memory serves me, Freshly Squeezed OJ and smoothies are not complimentary for non-suite cabins, including CC. Or has this changed since October 2014?

Smoothies and orange juice have been complimentary for Concierge and Aqua cabins for I believe several years (fiveish) at least. I can only comment on that time period since that's when we started sailing in them :)