Princess Website Updates

twinkle toes

Hi, does anyone know if there is a specific time that the Princess website updates, or is it random? I know most airlines update right after midnight, but didn't know if princess does the same. Just curious.

Pretty much random but they do tend to be down more on weekends it seems like.

I'd like to know this, too. We're waiting, not so patiently, for a cabin assignment. I keep checking daily and keep getting TBA. I know we'll be on the ship, somewhere :) but I'd like to know where.

I'd like to know this, too. We're waiting, not so patiently, for a cabin assignment. I keep checking daily and keep getting TBA. I know we'll be on the ship, somewhere :) but I'd like to know where.

I think that cabin assignments can go up at any time, not at any specific time of day.

Four posts so far and likely three interpretations of the question! My guess is that the OP wondered when prices are updated or adjusted not service issues that might have the web site down and not when rooms will be assigned (presumably a "guarantee booking" with another impatient "guarantee booker"! But that is just my interpretation.

Next!

Terry

Edited by AE_Collector

True. I was curious about price updates. Usually airlines update their prices at a specific time. Wondered if Princess did the same.

Princess can update prices at any time for a cruise. Does not require a big update to all pricing.

I suspect there is some computer determined pricing changes, for example as different categories on an itinerary get more bookings.