Confused on perks of Royal Suites

4 cruisers

You can order any wine by the glass up to $15. If it costs more you pay the difference + 18% gratuity on the difference.

If you purchase a bottle you will get a 20% discount.

You also have access to Michaels Club.

Thanks so

Much, Marylou![emoji178]

We also really enjoyed the unlimited speciality dining and Internet.

How was the internet service? We are going to be at sea a good part of our trip...was wondering how that will be. Could you use more than one device to access the internet?

Feeling very excited and grateful to have such an amazing trip to look forward to! It's our 40th anniversary splurge! :D:D

How was the internet service? We are going to be at sea a good part of our trip...was wondering how that will be. Could you use more than one device to access the internet?

Feeling very excited and grateful to have such an amazing trip to look forward to! It's our 40th anniversary splurge! :D:D

Congratulations on the 40th!

As far as the Internet it is about the speed that dial up was. Early mornings and late afternoon it can be very difficult to get a connection as seems everyone wants to check email, fb, etc at the same time.n

With elite benefit we get 90 minutes of Internet, around $59 value. Staying in a RS or PH you get unlimited. Any Elites, that have stayed in the RS or PH, ask if another perk could be added in place of the Internet.....since you are already getting with the cabin?

With elite benefit we get 90 minutes of Internet, around $59 value. Staying in a RS or PH you get unlimited. Any Elites, that have stayed in the RS or PH, ask if another perk could be added in place of the Internet.....since you are already getting with the cabin?

I am not aware of anyone asking about the Internet but you are unlikely to be any more successful with that than the 123 classic beverage package when you already have the premium package.

On the Solstcie in the Pacific our internet was slow. On the Equinox at Easter it was much better....I am unsure if it is location or ship or recent upgrades that have made a difference.

The nice thing about the unlimited internet is that if it is slow it really doesn't matter.....when your Elite minutes or bought minutes seem to be simply slipping away it is frustrating!

Hope you have a very sweet, suite, experience!

On the Solstcie in the Pacific our internet was slow. On the Equinox at Easter it was much better....I am unsure if it is location or ship or recent upgrades that have made a difference.

I agree, we just got off the Solstice, and the internet was VERY slow. I have actually never had such slow speeds as we experienced on this cruise...luckily we weren't paying for it (but I would be quite upset if we were!).

Shawn

We were in a RS on Constellation this past April. The Internet was slow most of the time. We each had our iPads set up and it was very nice not to worry about the speed. We didn't inquire about our unused Elite minute packag. However, we were able to swap out the bottles of alcohol/ wine for ones that we preferred.

Enjoy.