Anyone sailing Liberty in February 2016?

I'm not (although I wish I was)....just trying to figure out whose brain to pick when you return from you trip. Lots of ship changes in January, so you'll get to see all of it firsthand and let us know how great (hopefully!) the updates are...

We're sailing Liberty on Feb 14th,the Valentines Cruise. Looking forward to the changes. As I understand it, there will be changes in the entertainment line up as well. Plus the three water slides. But so far no Sabor. Or at least there has been no mention as of yet.

Edited by Goodtime Cruizin

We're sailing Liberty on Feb 14th,the Valentines Cruise. Looking forward to the changes. As I understand it, there will be changes in the entertainment line up as well. Plus the three water slides. But so far no Sabor. Or at least there has been no mention as of yet.

Where'd you hear of entertainment changes?

I would almost bet that she'll be getting Sabor. We all know that they're not going to leave the nightclub!

Looking forward to hearing about the changes to Liberty too. This will be our first cruise out of Galveston. We decided to drive because we want to combine the trip with a few days in New Orleans. We won't be sailing until June so I will be looking to others to give up all the information.

Those looked pretty amazing....but I wouldn't want my teenagers within 100 yards of one. Would hate to know the repair costs on those!!!

It's a little weird signing up for a ship where changes are coming but nobody seems to know exactly what they are...glad we are going in June as well!

Those looked pretty amazing....but I wouldn't want my teenagers within 100 yards of one. Would hate to know the repair costs on those!!!

It's a little weird signing up for a ship where changes are coming but nobody seems to know exactly what they are...glad we are going in June as well!

Heck we signed up before it was even scheduled for dry dock! The Liberty is/was a beautiful ship as it is. These changes are just going to make it even better!

Heck we signed up before it was even scheduled for dry dock! The Liberty is/was a beautiful ship as it is. These changes are just going to make it even better!

Agreed -- we are going on a cruise so it's going to be a good time.... [emoji6]

The changes are going to be exactly like what happened to Freedom, plus the waterslides, and the entertainment changes that are apparently happening.