Luggage Labels

Doughty3

I have used them without reinforcing they are quite strong once they have been folded several times and have still been fine on arrival.

I have also used plastic reusable holders I bought from eBay which are very good.

You can also cover with clear tape which also works well.I usually put an extra cardboard luggage tag with cabin number and name on as well.(just in case)

Thank you for your helpful replies.

We've received the booklet with our names and tour details for our cruise on September 16th, but no labels in the back. We booked an Early Saver fare in May and were allocated our cabin last week.

Thank you for your helpful replies.

We've received the booklet with our names and tour details for our cruise on September 16th, but no labels in the back. We booked an Early Saver fare in May and were allocated our cabin last week.

We had the booklet minus the tags (cabin not allocated at that stage) but are now available to print on the Cruise Personaliser. As you have been notified of your cabin your luggage labels should be there.

The tags I've referred to in the previous post is very good since home printed paper tags are very flimsy!!

I bought a load in the local cheap shop for the princely sum of £1 for about 10. Loads of other labels types there for the same price. Very strong, but being a belt and braces sort of guy, I also download the ship's labels and laminate them.

Paranoia I know but having lost luggage in the past I want to feel confident that nothing will go amiss as I don't want to spend the next fortnight wearing the same underpants.

Edited by whoops

Paranoia I know but having lost luggage in the past I want to feel confident that nothing will go amiss as I don't want to spend the next fortnight wearing the same underpants.

Surely it would be fine if you turned them inside out for the second half of the cruise? [emoji102]