Boardwalk Balcony & AquaTheater Suite (video)

This video will show 2 different layouts of the Boardwalk Balcony cabin and a look inside of a 2-bedroom AquaTheater Suite on Oasis of the Seas.

Deck 10

Cabins 10727, 10729 and 10730

GREAT location and awesome view!!!!!

Thanks for sharing...We'll have these similar last 4 aft cabins on deck #9 on Harmony for 2017. The only thing I'm hoping and it's a small detail is the lack of a sliding height adjustable shower head...much easier for those of us that are shorter...I noticed this when I last sailed Oasis in a regular balcony cabin...and hated this design.

Thank you for the video! We are on the opposite side of the boardwalk in 10327, so I got a good idea of what our view will be from 10712, and the bed placement and lack of space near the closet from 10729. Our beds will be placed together, so that should give us a bit more space near the closet. I'm really excited about our Oasis cruise, and about our cabin choice! :D

Edited by perfect match

Thanks for sharing...We'll have these similar last 4 aft cabins on deck #9 on Harmony for 2017. The only thing I'm hoping and it's a small detail is the lack of a sliding height adjustable shower head...much easier for those of us that are shorter...I noticed this when I last sailed Oasis in a regular balcony cabin...and hated this design.

I'm only 5'1" and I usually just take the shower head off, hold it and manually wet and rinse myself off. Feels wonderful that way. I pretend I have shower jets all over :p

Thank you for the video! We are on the opposite side of the boardwalk in 10327, so I got a good idea of what our view will be from 10712, and the bed placement and lack of space near the closet from 10729. Our beds will be placed together, so that should give us a bit more space near the closet. I'm really excited about our Oasis cruise, and about our cabin choice! :D

You are going to have a fabulous time on Oasis. I'm glad that I was able to help you with your boardwalk view. Wishing you more space by the closet.....haha. It's honestly not THAT bad.

It honestly won't give you more space near the closet. They remove the center table and push the outer bed towards the closet-side bed. You end up with more space between the bed and the sofa. But, I've had this exact layout and we actually prefer it. There's plenty of room to access the closet. And it leaves the area in front of the balcony very open and roomy. We figure we're in the closet maybe twice a day for just a couple of minutes. We would rather have the open space near the balcony to walk in and out easily. But that's just our preference.