Replenish package: non alcohol wine

I don't believe non-alcohol Wine is included. The website lists the inclusions, and that is not on the list. When I had this package I didn't see any non-alcohol wine listed anywhere on menus. It might be worth asking on board though, it is possible they would accommodate it.

Pardon my ignorance but, what is nonalcoholic wine? :confused:

Grape Juice (and I was wondering the same thing) I suppose non-alcohol champagne is sparking cider.

I've never seen either of these products offered in the package but I've never asked about them either.

typically sparkling cider or grape juice.

never seen it available by the glass, only as bottles.. and IIRC..only one variety at that.

they will not reduce the price of any dining experience that includes alcohol to accommodate a non drinker.

Non-alcoholic wine is not Sparkline Cider or Grape Juice.

There are several companies that make non-alcoholic wine in varieties like wine with alcohol. Here is the website for one company. http://www.frewines.com/

I have not seen any offered on a cruise ship.

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

non-alcoholic wines ae not covered by the Royal Replenish beverage package. However, they are included in the Select, Premium and Ultimate beverage package (they are treated the same as any other wine variety)

Edited by Dreamworks941
updating info

Please note the fee of $55.00 (USD) applies per dining guest, and is inclusive of dinner, gratuity, champagne and an hors d'oeuvre reception upon arrival. Specialty beverages, such as non-alcoholic wine, beer and soft drinks may be ordered but will incur an additional charge.

Additionally, non-alcoholic wines ae not covered by the Royal Replenish beverage package. However, they are included in the Select, Premium and Ultimate beverage package (they are treated the same as any other wine variety).

Please share any info you receive. Thanks!

Please note the fee of $55.00 (USD) applies per dining guest, and is inclusive of dinner, gratuity, champagne and an hors d'oeuvre reception upon arrival. Specialty beverages, such as non-alcoholic wine, beer and soft drinks may be ordered but will incur an additional charge.

Additionally, non-alcoholic wines ae not covered by the Royal Replenish beverage package. However, they are included in the Select, Premium and Ultimate beverage package (they are treated the same as any other wine variety).

typically sparkling cider or grape juice.

never seen it available by the glass, only as bottles.. and IIRC..only one variety at that.

they will not reduce the price of any dining experience that includes alcohol to accommodate a non drinker.

Not even close to what de alcoholised wine is.