Celebrity Silhouette luminae matre'd

joeyyyycruiser

Staff are shuffled around am the time, even management staff, covering for each other's vacations, moving up the ladder, moving from ship to ship, the Maitre D now might not be in that same position two weeks from now

There are many reviews of Luminae meals, just do a search of Cruise Critic for a variety of opinions

The hostesses were Radical and Fresi. I looked at my photos. They were excellent. Knew us byname from day one. The Matre De was a very nice gentleman, but I guess I did not take his photo. The wine steward was Louis, also very friendly and very knowledgable. Again our waiter was Omer, the very best, and his assistance was Mykhailo. Enjoy

The hostesses were Radical and Fresi. I looked at my photos. They were excellent. Knew us byname from day one. The Matre De was a very nice gentleman, but I guess I did not take his photo. The wine steward was Louis, also very friendly and very knowledgable. Again our waiter was Omer, the very best, and his assistance was Mykhailo. Enjoy

Sorry, typo. Her name is Radica. I hate spell fix.....:-)

Do you get the same table daily? In Blu, it is first come first serve so you might be sitting at different tables.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...