Allure of the Seas Mediterranean

Good afternoon all!!!

Just a couple of questions for anyone that has been on the Allure in the last little bit in the Mediterranean.

1) The shuttle bus that runs in Palma taking you downtown is $5 return or is it 5 Euros? Where do we pay?

2) The shuttle bus in Marseilles is $23 return to downtown or is it 23 Euros? Once again, where do we pay? If it is $23 US dollars, do we use our sail and sign pass?

Thanks so much, fellow cruisers.

Also, if there are any RECENT Cruise Compasses that someone has sailing from Barcelona, it will help a lot.

1) The shuttle bus that runs in Palma taking you downtown is $5 return or is it 5 Euros? Where do we pay?

2) The shuttle bus in Marseilles is $23 return to downtown or is it 23 Euros? Once again' date=' where do we pay? If it is $23 US dollars, do we use our sail and sign pass? [/quote']

1. 5 Euros return. Outside there will be a stand where u pay in cash.

2. We took the free shuttle into town, you'll have to walk ~15 min.

Otherwise is 23$, and since it's a RC shuttle, I imagine u can use your seapass.

Good afternoon all!!!

Just a couple of questions for anyone that has been on the Allure in the last little bit in the Mediterranean.

2) The shuttle bus in Marseilles is $23 return to downtown or is it 23 Euros? Once again' date=' where do we pay? If it is $23 US dollars, do we use our sail and sign pass?

Thanks so much, fellow cruisers.

Also, if there are any RECENT Cruise Compasses that someone has sailing from Barcelona, it will help a lot.[/quote']

I can answer the first one. It's 5 euros for a return trip and you pay cash inside the terminal where you exit the ship. When you walk in the doors, there ate tables by the left wall with signs over them saying "Shuttle tickets" or something similar.

There are several people that have uploaded the compasses here. I got home from my trip yesterday, and I'm planning on scanning the compasses, so if you can wait a day or two I should have them up.

I can't help you with the Marseille question - sorry.

Marseilles is 23 $ and tickets can be bought in advance at the shore excursions desk.

I´ve been on the first 7 nighter (May 24th) and the free port shuttle wasn´t running by that time. The sign said "Friday - Sunday" and the Allure docks on Tuesday. The free shuttle does only run inside the port area - so it gets you to the port exit. We walked following the green line. It´s about 2 km to the port exit (app. 20 min walking). There´s a public bus (No. 35) running frequently. The single fare is 1.90 Euro.

steamboats